"Another day of pain...."

❗🔺 BTW this is not connected to the last two chapters- Trigger Warnings - suicidal and depressing tendencies, swearing! Read at your own risk~🔺❗

Peters Pov~

It's been a few days since May died, I wasn't fucking fast enough by the time I got there the building was engulfed in flames.

Flashback~

I was swinging through the streets, the city is pretty peaceful today I thought, sure I stopped a few muggers but that was it. I sat atop a building looking up at the stars I shook out of my thoughts when I smelled smoke I was pretty close to home. I shifted my gaze down and saw smoke. I lept to my feet jumping off the ledge. swinging off towards the thick black smoke it was coming from the neighborhood me and May live on, Oh God no May! at that I pushed my body faster landing outside the burning building, I was about to go in when It collapsed. no may nonononon..... I ran I didn't care about where I was going or what was happening but I just ran until I could swing away I didn't stop running till I passed out from exhaustion and to many emotions at once.

"it's all my fault I wasn't fast enough..." I mumbled to myself, I was leaning against a tree in a small forest I woke up in and I stayed there ever since May died, it was pitch black out but I could care less, every part of me was too filled with grief to even move. I just let the tears silently fall down my face, I couldn't hear or feel anything but numbness. I had my backpack that I had brought to school a few days ago with me but that's it. I'm starving but that's the only other feeling I feel beside numb pain. I need something else something more. Suddenly on autopilot, I opened my backpack digging through it I pulled out my Spider-man suit tossing it to the side and taking out my pencil sharpener I felt the ground for a medium-sized rock and smashed the plastic finally freeing the blade. 

I put on my Spider-Man suit emptying my bag and hid the contents in a bush beneath the tree. I left the forest and landed in an alley beside a 24 Hour store and changed into  civilian clothes I grabbed the little money I had and went inside, The clerk at the front desk smiled and I nodded back, heading towards the back were hardware stuff was kept, I went back to the front counter and she didn't even question what I was doing out this late at night I thanked her and left back to my spot. I put my things back into my bag setting up the small portable lantern I had bought as a light source, for now, I had walked back this time, taking in the cool night air.

I placed my bag down against the tree with my notebook on top with my note written inside. I picked up the small shiny metal blade and rolled up my sleeves it sent a chill down my spine as the chilled air brushed against my skin, but then my arm was covered in warmblood pooling down my arm, soon on both I picked up the rope laying on the ground next to me and tied it in a noose I tied it to a thick tree branch that was on the tree letting the noose just hang there, I had found a log I could stand on, I took a deep breath and steadied myself as I swayed probably from blood loss, I shakenly climbed onto the log I looked at the noose.

This is it~

"Just jump off already no one cares about you!"

I know

"then do it"

I looped the rope around my neck ready to step off 

My foot left the log,

suddenly there were hands on my shoulders stopping me before I blacked out I guess this is how I die from blood loss because of my self-inflicted wounds. 

it's all over~  

Or so I thought

CLIFFHANGER! whoo, don't you love those! :)

Anyways my other book hit 1K so go check it out, anyway thanks for reading! 

:3 depressing as always, sorry it's short but I'm about to get really really busy, I'm gonna be going to the Us soon so that's fun! but updates prob won't happen for a while but I promise ill try!

Till the next chapter Buh bye! :3