I finally added Koro-Sensei

Aizawa's p.o.v.

"I need to find Iida I'll talk to you about this late." I say walking off.

He nods his head and walks in a different direction. I let out a small sigh, I need to find Iida so he can stay with Midoriya.

~Timeu skipu~

God damn it, I couldn't find Iida anywhere. There are other boys who would probably do it but I don't know if I can trust them. Maybe Kirishima but they haven had much bonding. What am I supposed to do?

Wait......Midoriya was pretty comfortable with Nagisa earlier. Maybe I can have him stay maybe Karma too.

"Heyyyyyyyyy Erasrehead." I turn around startled by the voice.

"Oh hey it's you. Koro-sensei was it?" I ask.

"Mhmmm." He mumbles eating what looks like a bento box.

"Is it possible I can have I one of your students stay with one of mine?" I ask not walking anymore.

"Sure, why though?" He asks starting to eat some chocolates.

"I need someone to keep an eye on one of any students and him and Nagisa have already seemed to bond slightly." I say.

"Who is this student he needs to stay with?" He asks chewing.

"Izuku Midoriya." I state.

"That Deku kid? Yeah that would make sense." He says nonchalantly.

I look at him surprised. "How do you know his nic name?"

"I have my ways." He says before running off at mach 20 speeds. 

He's an odd teacher, but a good one. I wonder how it'll go in the class tomorrow when he's teaching as well. I walk to the dorm and see Midoriya surprisingly came out of his room and is talking with Nagisa. Despite how he was acting earlier he was smiling?

"Maybe this isn't a bad idea." I mumble under my breath.

I walk up to the boys quietly. "Nagisa is it possible for you to stay with Midoriya to the night?" I whisper to him.

He only nods his head still paying attention to the conversation with Midoriya.

Nagisa's p.o.v.   ~time skip~

I've been hanging out with Midoriya for the rest of the day and it's been pretty fun. He nerds out a bit and it reminds me of Koro-sensei a bit. I also need to see if he can come up with a stratagy.

"Sooo are you going back to your room?" He asks looking at the ground.

"Actually your teacher asked me to stay with you." I state nonchalantly.

"R-Really?" He asks surprised.

"Yeah is that okay?" I ask looking over at him.

He nods his head and looks at me slightly smiling.