Prologue - An Ak and a Hard Place

Ryan slammed the door shut and slammed his back up against it. In his hands a Mossberg shotgun. In a holster on his right hip a Glock 17 and on his left 1911 pistol. Also, he found some shoulder holsters, both carrying 357 magnum revolvers and on his back a fully automatic AK-47. "Damnit" Ryan yelled out loud. "I never should have visited this base. I mean sure it had good weapons and supplies but I didn't realize how many zombies were here. Damnit!!!" 50,000 zombies stood outside the door yelling and screaming things Ryan couldn't understand, banging on the door non-stop. And he was right on the other side of the door. "Ok Ryan, what to do what to do?" He told himself. He noticed two metal barracks holders on each side of the door. He started looking around for a board but couldn't find one. "Think Ryan! Think!" Then an idea. He took the AK off his back and put it in the holders. "Hopefully the wood stock doesn't break." Ryan ran over to the other side of the office like building and opened the door slightly. "I could get past them..." He told himself. "There's only five in this room give or take." He checks behind him one lady time then said, "Well here goes nothing..." All of a sudden Ryan heard a snap. He looked at the door and then the floor as he heard a metal object sliding towards him. When he saw what it was he picked up the broken AK and ran out the door. Just as he did the other door busted open and 50,000 zombies flooded in the room. Ryan ran as fast as he could. Ryan kept looking back so focused on the horde of zombies behind him he didn't notice what was in front of him. He hit a wall and fell to the ground. He could barely see anything but the next thing he knew he was picked up by someone and carried out. Then he fell unconscious.