The snake, bunny & man

Your heart sank. You felt like you had no right to stand on the ground in front of her. "I-I'm Jungkook's hybrid..."

She narrowed her eyes and raised her brows. Jungkook was completely gone in her arms. His consciousness drowned in alcohol. "Jungkook doesn't own a hybrid, you're an intruder."

"I-Intruder?? H-He just got me today?"

She scoffed. "We will have to ask him when he wakes up." She lays him down on the couch. "Just to make sure you aren't an intruder..." She scans the room suspiciously as if you were going to rob Jungkook. "You should wait outside until he wakes." She gives a cheeky ill-willed smile.

"Outside?! But it's the middle of the night!"

"Exactly the perfect time for some strange hybrid to rob Jungkook. Out." She growls

You looked down at your skirt and tank, quickly grabbing your blanket from the hybrid center and your flats you walked out the door. Not knowing where to go or what to do with yourself at this time of night you walked to the front of Jungkook's property. Turning your head back to see Evelyn staring deadpan at you. The ears atop your head flattened. Anger filling your being as you found a spot on the curb of Jungkook's driveway to sit.

You didn't know how long you had to sit there. If you'd be able to sleep. If something were going to happen to you. Your heart and mind were racing. A pair of footsteps approach you, your heart drops. Goosebumps dotting your skin. A hooded figure approaching you. A shaky breath escaping you. "Y/n?"

A familiar voice gracing your ears. Eyes squinting to get a look at the face under the hood.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"What are you doing out here at this time of night?! And in that?! Do you know what could happen to you!?" He growls as he views how you are dressed. You were too overwhelmed. Tears trailing down your face. Too many questions needed to be asked. So many emotions and anxiety ran through your body you couldn't help but reach toward the leg of Yoongi's sweatpants. "T-Take me to your h-home...please." You croaked.

Yoongi's reptilian eyes slits and he held his breath. Anger running through his being as he looked at the address of Jungkook's condo. Mentally imprinting it in his brain. Yoongi's cool arms picking you up from your thighs. Your arms wrapping around his neck. Your face in the crook of his neck as your tears warmed his skin. No one dares to hurt his bunny. No one.

Yoongi gritted his teeth as he gently carried you a few doors to the condo of his new owner. Entering he set you down on the sofa, his new owner asleep. He hopes Taehyung wouldn't mind. "Do you want to stay on the sofa or with me y/n?" He gently whispered. His lips grazing your cheek as you continued to softly cry.

"Don't leave me!" You wailed. Your hands clutching his sweater with a death grip. "I wouldn't dare..." He hums as he lifts you carrying you to his room. An excitement brewing in his stomach when he realized you lived just down the block. He would get to see you... he felt so much relief. Settings your shaky form on his bed, he thumbed your cheek. "What happened back there? Where is your owner? Did he kick you out?"

"N-No he's lovely... it's just he went out with a friend apparently he got drunk silly and when they returned home Jungkook must've not told her about me because she treated me like an intruder and kicked me out til he wakes up..." You wailed, more tears escaping your doe eyes.

Yoongi let out a hiss. "Spend the night here and I will take you back over their tomorrow morning. You need to resttt." His reptilian hiss making itself hang in the air with his lingering sentence. You gave a nod. Missing his company.

"You got adopted?"

"Yes, by a man named Taehyung. He's a super nice man ... I was surprised he wanted a hybrid like me."