Chapter Fourteen

((I'm so sorry this chapter is overwhelmingly cringe but like ??? Try power through cos i stg it was so much worse before.))

Oscars pov

Im nervous, well im always nervous, but today is Friday and im extra nervous.

I look in the mirror and sigh, I feel like I look weird. Im wearing black jeans, a blue wooly jumper and some black shoes.

"YOU LOOK ADORABLE OSCAR!
Now go get your mans!" I smile at Abby while I fidget with my shoe laces. She allowed me to get ready at her house since well... yeah.

Sooner or later we hear a knock at the door. I slowly open to to be greeted by Luke. "Hey angel."

He's wearing a burgundy t-shirt, a blue denim jacket, blacked ripped jeans and some black shoes.

He stares at me for a moment and I fiddle with my fingers. "You look great." I feel my whole face heat up. "T-thankyou so d-do you." He chuckles and takes my hand.

"Text me when you get home, stay safe and have fun." I giggle and wave goodbye to Abby.

As soon as I get into his car he starts to drive. "Where are w-we going?" He smirks. "Its a surprise."

            ~~~

Lukes pov

I finally stop dragging the small boy up the hill that takes us to where we're going. We finally sit down and both smile. "Sorry its nothing special, I just brought sandwiches in a tub" he giggles and and smiles. "T-thats fine." He looks around the field and smiles widely.

"It's so pe-peaceful here." I grin, happy that he likes where we are.

We eat and talk about random things for the next hour or so. "D-did the whole cu-curse thing b-b-bother you at first?" I think for a moment and shake my head.

"Not really, I sort of understood. Its a world where random tattoo like things show up on your skin based on two peoples emotions, so curses being real wouldn't be insane. I'd be scared too. It just started getting annoying after a while and eventually consumed my whole appearance as I became the guy that could curse people." He nods slowly.

"So wh-what happened at y-your last school?" I shrug.

"Nothing really, I looked into a dudes eyes while we kinda argued since thats what I did when I used to confront people, I used to think it would make me look tougher which I mean I guess it worked. Anyways later that day he fell down some stairs, he only broke a few bones nothing serious but people flipped and said I cursed him or something. They thought because I was always moody and angry that I could cursed people." He tilts his head.

"T-thats dumb." I hum and shrug. "Yeah but I don't really care, not now anyways. I finally made some friends that I hope don't think i'm going to curse them at any given moment, so it's fine." He laughs softly.

"W-we don't, really." I smirk and look at him. "Hmm well if anyones cursed you'd definitely be number one. It's sometimes like you go out your way to make eye contact with me, whats up with that? Are you testing it out still or something?" He giggles and shakes his head.

"I just g-guessed that no-nobody really l-l-looks into yo-your eyes so I a-assumed you'd appreciate r-random eye contact wi-without the person on t-t-the other end cr-crying." I stare at him for a moment before smiling.

"And I do, I really do. You're too kind you know that angel, this worlds lucky to have you." He laughs again and shakes his head.

"N-not really i'm j-just normal." I laugh loudly. "Oscar Harris you are far from normal." He pouts. "In a g-good way or a bad w-way?" I chuckle. "In the best way.