To the Dawn 2

The sunrises and Nebra is looking for Nozel and Solid as they are late for the morning assembly. Nebra gets annoyed as she checks Nozel's room but he is not there and no where to be found inside the mansion.

Suddenly, Solid came out from his room face is all red and didn't speak a word. His eyes are deep. "What happened? You look weird. Where is Nozel Oni-sama?" Nebra asked Solid. Solid pointed to the guest's room with his body shaking. Nebra with a confused face slammed the door open.

"Nozel oni-sama, We are..." Nebra said loudly but didn't finish her sentence.

Nozel's eye glare to Nebra like daggers waiting to cut her through. Nozel holding you in his arms signaled Nebra to keep quiet. Nebra's face got all red and cannot believe what she can see. Her older brother naked lying beside you. Nozel covered your body with blanket while you are sleeping tight in his arms.

Nebra walked out and closed the door gently. Nebra rushed down and look for Solid. She found Solid in the dinning area looking like a zombie from the graveyard. She put her hands on both Solid's shoulders and started to shake him.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? WHY IS NOZEL ONI-SAMA IS NAKED. WHY IS SHE HERE?" Nebra asked Solid.

Solid didn't response and instead Solid lost conciousness due to lack of sleep. Nozel suddenly enetered the dinning area.

"Ahem. Don't ask him he doesn't know the answer" said Nozel.

"Oni-sama. I don't want to look like I am over stepping your decisions. But is she here? What happened?" Asked Nebra with a concern face.

"She can't go home alone last night. It's storming. She might get sick. I let her stay here" Nozel answered.

"Then why are you naked with her on the bed?!" Nebra furiously asked.

"That is none of your business. Anyway I won't be going to the base today. I'll keep her company. Nebra.. Solid, I entrust you with today's operation. You may go" Nozel replied then, rushed back to the guest's room with a meal on his hands.

Nebra sighed and dragged Solid out going to the base. Nebra cannot question his brother more as she might get in trouble. You opened your eyes slowly and the sunshine hurt as it beams on your face. You raise up and notice that Nozel is not there. Your face turbed red when you realized you are naked.

"What have I done!!! Did I really do that with Nozel" You said to yourself loudly.

Nozel suddenly opened the door. He walks toward you with breakfast. He place the meal infront of you. (Breakfast in bed style) Nozel then turned his eyes on you. You avoided eye contact. You felt awkward and guilt about last night.

Nozel smiled at you and greeted you "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

"Ahh..ahh Yes. Thank you for letting me stay" You reply while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Don't talk about last night, if you don't want to. I have asked to prepared you breakfast" Nozel replied noticing that you are avoiding eye contact with him.

You nodded and started eating breakfast. Nozel didn't say a word and took some clothes that you can wear for the day. You can't help to notice how calm he is. You noticed that the clothes he is taking doesn't look similar to Nebra at all.

"Is that Nebra's old clothes?" You asked.

"No, I asked the seamstress to alter some pre-made dress for us. I specifically asked to changed the underlining to be red as it is your favorite color" He replied while still trying to choose which one to get.

"Wow! That is not even a day and yet she made it perfectly like it was for a royal" You replied with amusement.

"Of course! Once you are my wife your status will step higher. And all of the dress you can think of will be yours and yours alone" He replied with confidence.