Good girl | 2

~☆~

Am I dreaming? Did my beloved cow, actually speak? Not to mention, she's a beautiful woman now. I didn't know how I was supposed to react at all.

Jungkook: H-how? I left you for one night, and now you're a human.

She tilted her head, Y/n must have been awfully confused with my words. Shaking my head at my thoughts, I just knew that this couldn't have been true.

Jungkook: Yep, I'm dreaming.

I looked away, hoping that this dream would end any minute. Letting out a deep breath, I avoided eye contact with this woman as much as I possibly could.

Y/n: Why are you doing that? You only do that when you're angry.

Slowly, I turned towards her.

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Y/n: That thing with your tongue.

She pointed towards my cheek, I instantly placed my hand over it. Not realizing that my tongue had been poking on the inside. I quickly moved it, feeling embarrassed. Staring at the woman before me, I was left speechless. It's almost like, she already knew me.

Well, aren't I dumb? Of course, she knew me. She's my cow, for gods sake. Suddenly, my eyes widened at that exact thought. She leaned forward.

Y/n: Are you okay-

Jungkook: Wait, a minute. I've stripped before you. I took my clothes off, in front of you a million times. Oh, jesus.

Slapping the palms of my hands against my face, I wished that this wasn't real.

Y/n POV

Why is he doing that? His cheeks are so pink, he must have been embarrassed. I slightly grinned. With these eyes, I can finally see in color. His honey milk skin, absolutely had me head over heels.

His ex-girlfriend, is completely insane. How could she leave such a gorgeous human being? If you ask me, he was personally crafted by the God's. He's a work of art, I'd never get bored of. He's the beauty of the century, one of a kind.

Holding my breath in, I decided to do something that I had always dreamed of doing. I stared at my delicate hand.
It was now, or never. I placed it on his shoulder, instantly causing him to flinch. He looked up at me, confused.

Y/n: Don't worry, I didn't see anything. I always protected your privacy.

He sighed, in relief.

Well, of course. I had to lie.

FLASHBACK

Chewing on my premium grass, I was minding my own business as Jungkook was in the barn. He usually leaves, after feeding me. I watched him, confused.

Jungkook: It's been a long day, girl. I'm so tired. I don't even wanna head back to the house, it's a sauna in there.