Chapter Six - An Unexpected Dinner Treat

Harry, the golden retriever was by the gate when we arrived at the house. In the beginning, it was very hostile and barked at us non-stop but after a few long glances, it seemed to begin to recognize us. As we entered the gate, it calmed down and followed us into the house, wagging its little tail. We saw Jean watching tv in the living room and Sonia was busy cooking steaks in the kitchen so I went to help her so that dinner can start soon. Actually, I was quite sick of red meat after eating it for a week and as a typical Asian, I would prefer a soupy dish or a simple congee. Therefore I was glad that I chose to steam codfish as the special dish for the night.

When dinner was finally done, we had to set the table. We had eight wine glasses altogether because of the red meat, we needed to pair it with a red wine but due to the steamed fish, we had to go with white one. To serve, we have prepared fresh salad with mozzarella as a starter, then steamed codfish with chilly white wine and to complete it with the steak with the red. There were also apple pies as desserts if our stomach could still fit... We were in for another perfect dinner with amazingly good companies!

That was the first time I tasted fresh mozzarella cheese, it was so delicious that it melted in my mouth and the vined tomatoes were very sweet too. I learned that the tomatoes came from a farmer who stayed about eighty kilometers away from the city. He would bring his fresh herbs and vegetables to the market every morning in his truck and hence they were very fresh, though a little pricey.

Jean and Sonia tried and loved the steamed codfish very much for its original oriental taste. Moreover the ginger slices and the fresh parsley killed the fishy smell while the tomatoes added some tanginess to it. We sipped Chardonnay as we savored the fish and chatted like old friends.

Jean told us that he and Sonia were childhood friends and that they fell in love during their teenage years. They both grew up in Nice, a beautiful place in the south of France that is thirty kilometers away from Cannes where the rich and famous were. Due of work, Jean had to move to Paris and Sonia followed. Jean was working in an investment bank as a relationship director while Sonia taught English to young children for leisure, and usually in midday for a couple of hours when Jean was out to work. As Jean's job required some traveling to the nearby countries, she would go along too when she had no lessons otherwise he said that they would expect erotic sex when he returned home. I was shocked with his openness and we all laughed uncontrollably to overcome the awkwardness. We drank as we chatted and the tipsiness added more fun to the conversation, as we became bolder in our conversation, somehow it was mainly to sex related. They also told us that they were curious about making love to another couple, and that fantasy had not come true yet... And we also shared our kinky experiences in the car, lift and other public places when we dated.

Unknowingly we finished two bottles of Chardonnay and three bottles of Pinot Noir as we dined.... The red wine went very well with the tender steaks prepared by Sonia, served with asparagus and sautéed mushrooms. The dinner was simply delightful! After dinner, Sonia suggested that we moved to the couch so that we could get comfortable, especially after so much drinks, so we switched from the dinner table to the dimly lighted living room. We chatted endlessly and I shared with them our romantic moments that afternoon near the Eiffel Tower, and I was moved once again for what Bob did and gave him a kiss on his lips. The alcohol must have gotten him high and he kissed me so passionately in front of the couple, without letting me go. As an Asian, I naturally felt weird to do that but at the corner of my eyes, I saw Jean and Sonia started hugging and kissing too! Since they were not looking at us, I felt less awkward and hopefully it would end soon before things started going uncontrollably.

But the passion persisted and went to an advanced stage, I saw Jean removing Sonia's breast from her tight blouse and was licking Sonia's nipple!! They were seated less than a meter away from us! I could feel the tension being built up in the room and it suddenly felt so warm, but I concentrated on Bob, licking his ear, caressing his neck and rubbing his manhood through his jeans before he removed his button and unzipped it. It was a hard throbbing cock that he let out, and without hesitation, my mouth went straight down for my "dessert". As I did a blowjob on Bob, he moaned so loud that caught the attention of the couple and they moved towards us. Jean came behind me, grabbed my breasts from the back and started grinding me with his bulge while Sonia kissed Bob on his lips with so much passion. This was beyond imagination and I was shocked at what we were doing, but because it happened so naturally and was enjoyable, we started caressing each other selflessly and the room temperature rose to the max immediately. And the curtains were undrawn but the streets were quiet and dim...