I'M FALLING IN LOVE SINCE OUR FIRST MEET

It's rainy outside , feel gloomy in my room because i close the windows and use a curtain to cover it. It's really dark but i love it. I love to be alone , because every human is such a trash. They're just thinking about themself without thinking about everyone around them. That's what i think.

In the middle of the darkness in my room, suddenly my door was knocked.
"Who the fck knocked my door in the middle of this rainy day", silently.
I stood up and walked to the door, and checking from the small hole on my door.
"Who are you ?", i said.
In the middle of my angry feeling, a sweet voice heard.
"Can you help me ? I feel could outside", she reply.
"Are you someone that i know ?", i replied.
"I think everyone know you, but I can't sure you know me that well", she said.
"Can you open the door first ? It's getting colder outside", she beg.
"Ah.. ah.. okay wait for a second", I melted.

Inner conflict happened to me. I feel pity to her , but the other me said that I feel angry because maybe she like the other people who only thinking about theirself. In the middle of my inner conflict , she open the door and said a very thankful. After a while , I realized who she is.

"W-w-what !? You are Yena !?", I said. How embarrassing I am , talking like that. Talking like a poor boy in front of the most popular female student in this college.
"Ah..Did you know me?", she said.
"How the fck you can't be unknown ? Every student know you", i replied angry.
"Go away! Just go away!", I drag her away.
"Why ? Am I do something wrong to you ?", she said.
"Helping you now is just like a time bomb that can explode everytime!", i replied in loud voice.
Suddenly, both of us fall silent. I don't want to talk to her again , and maybe she don't want to talk to me too.

This silence is occurred for up to 30 minutes, and some voice are heard in this silence.
"Ah , I think she wanted to leave after this. Just leave him alone and do what I want to do", I thought.
But , when i feel that she will go after that she fell in front of me. I don't know what i need to do , I just help her stand up.
When i help her stand up , i feel something wrong is ruined her. Her body temperature increase , and her face was pale.
Damn, she is sick. I can't make her back to home alone.
"Hey? Are you okay? Your body temperature increase highly", I said.
She replied, "Really ? Oh god, it should be because i forced my self to go through the rain".

After saying that , she passed out. I don't know what i should do. If i bring her home, her family must be feel worries because someone who bring her home is a student like me. But, if i let her sleep here , rumour will crush her whatever she argue to everyone. But if i force her to go home in the middle of this rainy night, i must be a murderer.
Another inner conflict is happens again.
After a long conflict, i decided to let her stay here until she feel better.
When i was caring for her , my friend came and immediately opened the door. My friend who came is Miya.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU WANT TO RAPE HER!?", she ask me loudly.
"YOU SHUT UP! JUST HELP ME FIRST!", i tell her.
"I DONT WANT TO HELO CRIMINALS!", she said it loudly again.
"HEY! WAKE UP! SHE JUST COME HERE WITH THIS FCKIN CONDITION! HOW THE HELL YOU THINK THAT I WANT TO RAPE HER !? YOU KNOW ME SINCE WE WERE YOUNG!", i replied angrily.
After a long debate, Miya knows what happened and start to be more calm.
"Fyuh, I think you become a criminals because you can't date any female student here ahahahahah", Miya said.
"Then , what's next ?", Miya ask me.
"What ?" I said.
"Then, what's next ? Did you want to keep her here and wake up then make her crazy because she is wake up in your room ? A man who can't make any relation in this college", she asked.
"I will take her home in midnight, when everyone is sleeping",Me.
"Then, what will her parents think ?", Miya.
"They would be worrying her and drag you to the jail because they're think that their children are back to home carried by strange people like you", Miya said.

After a long conversation, we decided to keep her here until she wakes up.
"Can you sleep here too Miya ?", I beg.
"Did you want to rape me ? Hoho", Miya.
"How the fuck I can feel horny whit someone who give me a cow dung when I was kid", me.
"Hey! Even if my kiddy time was like that. I'm a beuaty female student now. Have a big breast and a long leg", Miya.
"Yeah yeah, surprisingly Miya now is better than past Miya. Ahahahahah", me.
"Okay, I will stay over here. Then, where will you sleep tonight ? Did you want to sleep in my room ?", Miya ask.
"No, I think I will sleep at internet cafe. Because I need to finish my side job tonight", me.
"Ahhh... Okay, just wait here until I'm back", Miya.

When Miya was go to her room, I feel strange.
I see Yena , and I realized how beautiful she is. Her small eyes, a cute lips and her long hair make her look just perfect.
Suddenly, Yena grab my hand. I want to let her hand go but she grab my hand strongly.
Her hand was very small compared to my hand, when I was thinking about it my heart beats very fast. Faster and faster everytime I see Yena.

Am i falling in love with her ? Am i need to falling in love again ? The last girl who make me falling in love is succeed to tricked me. How stupid I am, and after that i just think that everyone is a tricker and they only think about themselves.
After thinking about it, i took her hand off and go outside.
After a minutes, Miya came and go inside my room.
Me ? Just sleeping in front of the dorm, I sleep with dorm security guard. I can't go to internet cafe because dorm fence was locked.

Everytime I try to forget Yena, her face will appear again in my mind. It's make me crazy and kept me awake all night.

In the morning , I immediately go to campus. On my way to campus, i realized something.
Ah.. I think I've falling in love with someone again after a long time. How the fck I can falling in love with her at our very first meet ?

Yeah , that's love. You don't know when, where and what make love will raise. Love is something really mysterious, you can feel it but you don't know how it come to you.