Charter five

~The next morning~

Dark was the first one a wake. She slept on a tree, beside of front door. Dark jump down, walked to the door, and open the door. She walked into the house, she wanted to make breakfast so she when into the kitchen and started cooking. Shadow woke up and head something in the kitchen so he slowly walked to the kitchen.

Dark notice Shadow had came and pretend that she didn't know he was coming. Shadow graded a knife off the table, he was slowly walking towards Dark, He stabbed Dark. Before he did. Dark used her force field to hold Shadow in one place. Dark finish breakfast. "It's time to eat." Dark smiled the first time in her life. Shadow giggle a bit. "Ok. Now can you put me down?" Shadow said. Dark put Shadow down to the ground, she pick up pots and pans. Dark hit the pots and pans to make a loud crashing sounded.

Everyone wake up. "IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" Dark and Shadow yelled while banging the pots and pans. The rest of the crew came running into the kitchen. They ate rice and ground beef. Dark didn't eat.

Shadow was a bit worried cuz Dark didn't eat. Shadow walked to Dark. Dark was at the couch. Shadow give Dark a bowl of rice and ground beef. Dark grad Shadow cheek and kisses it. "Thank you" Dark said and eats. Shadow blushes. "Y-your welcome." Shadow ran into the bathroom and put cold water on his face.

After they ate. They all decide to take a walk. Dark and Prism didn't get along well so they didn't like to talk to each other. Shadow knew that they didn't like each other. Prism holds Chaos hand while walking. Dark rolls her eyes.
~A few hours later ~

Everyone except Dark and Shadow when back to the shack. Shadow was walking around, trying to find Dark. Dark was in a little hill. Dark howl. One little wolf pup came to Dark. Dark was not expecting that to happen. The pup sat by Dark. Dark pats the pups head. "I wonder where's your Mother at." Dark thought.

The pups mother comes running towards Dark. The pup ran towards her mother. Dark watch them as they walk away. After they when, Shadow finds Dark on the hill and runs towards Dark. Shadow decide to scared her so he slowly and quietly walk toward Dark. Dark was playing with her ring. "BOO!" Shadow Shouted.

"AHHHHHH!!" Dark scream, it was a high pitched scream. Shadow laugh so hard. Dark was angry. Dark was about to punch Shadow across the world but she refuse to. Dark folds her arms. Shadow saw the ring on her pointer finger. "A-are you m-married?" Shadow said. Dark looked at her ring. " Of course not Shadow. It's a ring that my mother and father made me." It was a gold with a red ruby. "O-oh.... Ok." Shadow said and folds his arms. Dark puts out her hands and a Galaxy butterfly appears on Dark's palm. Shadow stand there amazement. "W-what is that?" Shadow said. Dark blow it off her palm. "It's a Galaxy butterfly. It's called Fáčāþ." Dark said. Shadow understand Dark cuz at her dimension, it was confusing and different languages. Shadow saw a black
Hedgehog like thing not to far from them.

"Hey! Look over there!" Shadow Shouted. Dark looked and cried of joy. The unknown hedgehog ran towards Dark. Shadow didn't know who it was. The unknown hedgehog hugged Dark. Dark hugged back. Shadow took out his flashlight and point it at the two hedgehogs.

It was a Dark blue fur, light blue stripes, has Shadows same hairstyle, has lose hair to cover one eye, her eyes color was a Galaxy color like, her gloves and socks was white. She was wearing the same shoes like shadows but the color was white, Blue, and Dark Blue, she wore a purple jacket and Dark Blue skinny jeans.

Shadow stand there confused. "Who is she?" Shadow ask. "She is my Step sis." Dark answer. The unknown hedgehog spoke. "Hello! My name is Juga the hedgehog! And I love BTS!" Juga said in a really cute voice. Dark didn't like BTS cause it was K-pop.

Shadow walked to Juga and held out his hand. Juga held her hand and shake Shadow hand. Dark folds her arms. "Where's the rest of the family?" Dark ask Juga. "I don't know" Juga said. Shadow didn't know that Dark had a family. "You had a family!?" Shadow yelled. "Of course I do..... Well.... There not really my family, They just talk care of me like there child." Dark said. Juga grad Dark's risk. "Can you show me around?" Juga said. Dark stand there a bit happy.

"Fine..." Dark rolls her eyes. Juga jump in a hover broad. She shaped shift into a wolf pup. Dark picked up Juga and got on the hover broad. Shadow jumped on the hover broad too.

( I know. It's a small one but deal with it. Cuz now I started school. And I fucking hate it. Well.... Bye.....)