4

The Next Day

Her Outfit -

As I walk down the hall, Angelo and Jax exits their rooms

"Pull that shirt up." Angelo says walking down the stairs.

"I'd rather not." I roll my eyes.

"I don't think it was a suggestion." Jax says following Angelo.

"It wasn't a suggestion!" Angelo adds. I roll my eyes and pull it up more. I walk down stairs and make a bowl of cereal, as we wait for the other three.

I hear Leon, Xavier and Cristina's voices arguing with each other. Cristina comes stomping down the stairs with the other two arguing with her.

"You can't even see my ass! These shorts are perfectly fine!" She says angrily as she jumps off the last step.

"Watch your mouth! And yes you can see your ass! I can also see your fucking underwear!" Leon argues.

"No you can't! You guys exaggerate everything! Like god! What the hell?! You guys act like someones going to fucking kidnap me! I'm going to fucking school!" She snaps at them.

"Cristina Ross Santana!" Xavier shouts.

"Oh shit." Angelo, Jaxon, Kyle, Claudio and me say at the same time.

"Never fucking talk to us like that again! Change your fucking shorts! Right! Fucking! Now!" Xavier shouts at her and she walks up the stairs.

"Wow." I say and Angelo slaps the back of my head.

"Shut the fuck up." He rolls his eyes. Cristina comes down the stairs with just a bit longer shorts.

"Better?" She asks irritated. Xavier nods and she walks away and eye rolls. Leon and Xavier say bye and leave. Cristina finishes eating then we leave the house.

At School

We enter school and we all break off.

"What do you have after History?" Cristina asks me. I open my locker and look for my history things.

"I have Metalworking with Cameron." I say. "You?"

"We got chemistry." Claudio says looking up from his phone. I look at his phone and see he's snapping someone.

"Who are you snapping?" I lift an eyebrow, mischievously.

"No one." He says embarrassed as he locks his phone.

"Was it that girl from yesterday?" Cristina asks.

"What was her name again? Estela, was it?" I question.

"Yeah, her names Estela." He says then face palms.

"Gotcha!" I smirk. He rolls his eyes then leans against the lockers. "Only the second day of high school and this goof has a crush."