01

a/n: most demigods have ADHD or dyslexia so don't attack me for trying to be accurate to the origin ok

yohan sighed as he looked down at the worksheet in front of him, unable to focus. he let his head fall against his desk, bringing his focus to the people around him. hangyul, sat on his right, also seemed to be leaving his work to itself but that was just because he really wasn't bothered; he'd rather stay back after school and do it than go home and deal with his aunt's nagging. because no, hangyul does not have a girlfriend and nor does he want one, especially if it's one of his aunt's friend's daughters. noticing yohan's gaze, hangyul gave him a nod and whispered, "you going on that literature trip after this too?" the older nodded in response and they both turned their attention, not really, back to the worksheet.

finally, the lesson is put to an end and they both meet with the rest of the literature trip participants at the bus bay; talking animatedly about 'the life of a toothbrush' as they got onto the dingy looking bus.

once arriving, most the students looked like they didn't want to be their, meanwhile yohan looked in awe at his surroundings; hangyul just sniggered at the boy's childishness and let himself follow the boy who was speeding ahead. the child has some gosh damn stamina.

they stopped at an ancient greek ruin of some matching statues, it was nothing special to the eye but it caught both the boy's attention.

"what the fu-"

"language."

both the boy's outbursts were interrupted by their music and literature teacher, lee seokhoon.

they let themselves stare at the ancient greek writing on the ruin. the words began to flicker and merge together, becoming 'perseus defeats cetus'.

"how can i understand that? i can't even understand basic maths," hangyul grumbled, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion and yohan just stared at the words with his mouth agape.

"looks like i've found two new recruits for camp half blood," seokhoon grinned.

"nani?!"

after seokhoon explained everything to them, it took awhile due to hangyul's strange questions and yohan linking everything seokhoon said to harry potter, both the boy's now understood (kinda but not really) many past occurrences that were peculiar then but now not so much. to be honest, they were just confused and wondered if any of this would be on their next test.

"hey yohan?" hangyul started, yohan humming in acknowledgement, "do you think they'll give us homework there?"

let's just say their mothers had a lot of explaining to do, and hopefully yohan won't keep asking his mother ' is having hanky panky with an actual god good? '. turns out, he asked about twelve times.

- - - - -

"holy shi-" yohan started as he stared at the place known as camp half blood, but was interrupted by a slap from hangyul. 'what's up with getting interrupted all the time' yohan wanted to say out loud but instead he said, "i can't believe you've done this."

their squabbling was intervened by two other boys , with their arms linked, approaching them.

"hi i'm seungwoo, and this dongpyo. you guys must be yohan and hangyul, right?" the taller of the two boys exclaimed brightly, a dopey grin prominent on his face. yohan and hangyul just nodded and seungwoo gestured for them to follow him, "probably should get going before seungyoun finds you newbies and tries to gives you the 'don't even lay a finger on wooseok' speech."

"over there are the cabins, each one for the children of different gods. maybe you guys will get lucky and have no roommates, depends how much your father's knocked around," dongpyo chirped earning a small gasp from seungwoo and the other two just laughed at the interaction.

"ok so, yohan... poseidon's cabin is that one and hangyul... hades' is two cabins to the left of yohan's. oh, and hangyul, if you get punched in the face when you enter... that's dohyun."

as soon as seungwoo and dongpyo left, the two looked each other and said in unison, "look for hot people?"

and that is how those two idiots ended up joining a bunch of other boys playing capture the flag.

"hangyul, look at himmmmmm!! if this was harry potter he'd definitely have veela blood in him," yohan whispered; once again linking something to harry potter. hangyul just nodded in agreement as they both watched the small boy converse with a younger looking boy.

"well it's not but i wish he had me in him." one of the boys on their right side after overhearing yohan's remark.

"shut up, seungyoun with have your head," the boy's friend hissed, slapping him. the latter just whines and said it'd be worth it. yohan and hangyul just ignored them, they thought they were kinda weird. *cough* hypocrites *cough*

"when i saw him my heart went hajima."

"seriously yohan?"

"did the pretty boy just flip us off? wow his nails are painted and even his hands are pretty!"

"probably shouldn't call him that if you wanna keep your head. he's goes through the battlefield like zeus goes through mortals."

both the boy jumped at the voice from behind them, turning to see a tall boy with sharp features and his black hair slicked back, revealing his forehead
(a/n: seungyoun has a nice forehead ok).

"hi, i'm seungyoun, son of ares. i sure hope you guys have some fight in you unless you want to be mudered. i mean, there's so many cooler ways to die. personally, i wanna get flung into the sun... i'd like to get flung into wooseok too"

"jeez, you too! i already have a heachache."

a/n: so wattpad finally is letting me update this, i hope you guys will enjoy it!! next chapter will be published soon :)