A/N: before we start

Hey all and welcome. My name's Sarah and I'm way too old to be obsessed with descendants as much as I am. This book probably only will be updated once a week (day tbd) because of school and life and other boring things like that.

A bit about the story: this is only going to loosely follow the plot of the movies. You will be the daughter of Hades (spoiler alert: in this Mal is not the daughter of Hades, she's the daughter of Maleficent and Hans from Frozen) and Persephone. Now before y'all come and attack me, yes, I know persephone isn't cannon to Disney but I love Hades and Persephone in mythology and they're my whole aesthetic so that's what's happening, sorry. I may change some things from the movies so don't be alarmed/yell at me for doing so. I also only own Y/N and part of the story. The rest is owned by Disney.

There will be smut (probably just one chapter) a whole lot later in the story but I will warn you guys so you can skip over it. If you do choose to skip over it, I will include an alternative version to that chapter that will end the same way and discuss the same plot points so that you don't miss anything.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time with suggestions/comments.

Enjoy!