Hurt Dynasmon x maternal reader

Ok so in this one shot Dynasmon gets hurt and while he's recovering your maternal instincts kick in and you look after him. So without further a due enjoy my star-cubs!

No-ones pov

"Ow! Watch it Doc that's my wing!" Exclaimed the royal knight Dynasmon as he moved slightly as the doctor digimon treated his wound from a recent battle.

Suddenly the medical doors swing open and rushed in a tall e/c eyed and h/c haired girl
Rushed in with tears streaming down her face. You locked your gaze to his and in the speed of light jumped and climbed up his leg.

Grabbing his face and you screamed "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Dynasmon flinched as you sobbed into his chest. He knew you were very motherly to all the knights and when angered you became a very protective mamma bear. "Y/n I'm fine see just a small wound I've had worse!" Glaring at him with your e/c eyes burning into his very soul.

He sweat dropped seeing your flare only to yelp as you grabbed his horn and pulled him closer to your face "I.Dont.Care!" And you hugged his face sobbing more and more. He sighed and pet your long h/c hair as you clutched onto to him looking up you said "Dynasmon promise you'll be more careful next time".

Chuckling Dynasmon kissed your forehead and said "I'll try y/n for you". You sighed but nodded while smiling and giving him a playful glare "you better dragon boy!"      

(Well that was a great one-shot see ya in the next one my star-cubs!)

Edited on the 7/08/2021