wood

The morning sun hadn't hit Finn's eye yet, most likely because of the hard wet rain falling. He sat up and turned his head to see a sleeping lilia in the other bed beside him. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, he went to grab a smoke off the small nightstand beside his bed and lit it with a lighter from his pocket, he brought the joint to his lips and inhaled it all in. He held the smoke in for a moment then let it all out in a shaky breath. He sighed and went to look at the time on his phone, 6:12am, lovely. Finn was normally such an early riser, so this wasn't unexpected, it just sucked because he was so tired. He heard a small yawn and turned to see her waking up, he watched her and had forgotten that she likes to sleep with just her undergarments on and looked away, she stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash her face that was covered in last nights makeup. Finn finished his smoke and put the rest out beside him, he laid back down and looked up at the ceiling, wondering if Caleb was awake now and he could call him to tell him that he didn't need to look after this girl anymore.

While lilia was still in the washroom , Finn got a bit nosy when he saw her open purse sitting out by her bed, he looked at the shut bathroom door and debated on whether to snoop through it. Lilia opened the bathroom door and went to grab her purse, with Finn watching her she turned around after fiddling in her bag to pull out a cigarette and put it between her lips. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" she smirked to him "is that a real offer? That photo could come in handy during my lonesome hours" , he grinned to her cheekily. She was shocked at his comment, considering last night he didn't want anything to do with her. Finn didn't really know why he was acting this way either, maybe because she looked even better in the morning, he couldn't deny himself that last night she looked insanely hot. "Why take a photo when I'm right here?" She smirked to him and sat at the end of the bed, it had been about 25 minutes and Finn hadn't even looked down at himself, lilia smirked as she looked to the spot of the covers where she could she could she his length that had been erected already. He hadn't even noticed, he looked down and his face went  red, like a tomato. "oh finn, don't tell me that's a banana under the covers, or are you just excited to see me?" She chuckled a bit and he was speechless, he knew he hadn't had a hard on from her yet but was close, he supposed it was just morning wood. "I'd be lying if I told you it was for you. But sadly my dear it's not, just a natural morning thing." She looked at him and scrunched her eyebrows together before reaching her to pull the covers away. He watched her and bit his lip as she ripped the blanket off of him, Lilia quickly smiled at the sight of him and looked up to him, Finn stayed quiet and looked away as if he was embarrassed. Lilia crawled over to him and hovered her body over his, "w-we shouldn't.." Finn stutters as he looks at the dirty blonde girl  hovering over him, "if we don't do it now, it won't happen, babe." She said it as if it were a threat. Finn gulped and looked at the girl who seemed to be looking directly down at his length, satisfied with the view she had.

Finn slowly reached her hands behind Lilia and removed her orange panties, once they'd fallen to her ankles, he gripped onto her butt, roaming his hands around it freely. Lilia went to pull his shirt off and kissed his chest once it was off, she lowered herself and slipped his boxers off and smiled even more once they were off him. "What do you want me to call you?" Lilia looked up at him as she held herself up to unclip her bra. "I- uhm..Finn?" He didn't know what she meant but kind of understood what she wanted to call him, he looked away "I-I mean.. you could say- well.. d-daddy.. but-" "perfect." She smiled at him and nodded, once they were both completely naked, lilia held onto his firm shoulders as she slipped herself onto him, Finn moaned quietly and she stayed quiet. Once she sat down on him, he reached for her waist and held onto it tightly, guiding her hips with his. Lilia bit her lip and threw her head back and she started to make a grinding motion on him, he watched her with lust and moved his hand up and down her waist slowly and softly. after minutes of soft and slow sex, things started to heat up quickly, before they knew it, Finn had Lilia on her back with him on his knees between her legs, pounding into her roughly. Moans and skin hitting each other filled the room, Finn threw one of her legs over his shoulder so he could get deeper into the blonde. She moaned like crazy and gripped onto the sheets and yelled "fuck! D-daddy!" At first, Finn didn't like the sound of the word 'daddy' it made him feel uncomfortable, but soon enough it just made him hornier. He lowered down to her chest and began to attack her breasts with his warm tongue, she moaned at the the feeling of it on her chest and arched her back, grabbing onto his. Finn grunted as he began pounding harder into her, biting his lip as he eyed the beautiful blonde girl underneath him, he began to roam her hands all over her, from the neck down. Finn quickly and harshly pulled out of the girl and left a gasp leaving her mouth as they both took heavy pants, she sat up and looked at him, confused. "I want you blow me." He spoke between breaths and he began to slowly stroke himself, lilia quickly nodded and sat up, she got on her knees and sat in front of the boy who was standing up on his knees. She grabbed onto him and licked from the bottom of him to the top and harshly began to deep throat him. It didn't seem to hurt her or make her gag either and Finn kind of watched her with concern, he held the back of her neck and then pet the top of her head to make sure she was okay. He moaned softly and tilted his head to the side and his grip on the back of her neck became tougher, "fuck, lilia." She continued on and began to use her tongue on him while still having all of him in her mouth. Finn looked down at her and bit his lip, he began to slowly thrust into her mouth, without warning, he came. Lilia stopped moving her head and looked up to him, she slid her lips over him slowly with a few long strings of his substance and salvia dripping from him to her lips. She stuck her tongue out to show him his load on in her mouth, he watched and slowly placed his hand under her jaw to shut her mouth and allow her to swallow. He smirked at her as he watched the lump in her throat go down, he stroked her head and sat down, Lilia got up and went to her purse to pull out a cigarette, she lit it and began to smoke it and smiled to herself "cigarettes after shit like that, the best thing." He smiled as he watched the girl blow out the gross smoke, he didn't smoke cigarettes, mostly weed but was still enjoying watching this bare naked girl smoke one in front of him. Just the image of it could have made him blow again.