A Bloody Oneshot

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO TURN AWAY!!!!

OKAY?

OKAY?!

OKAY! HERE WE GO!

******************************

Blood. Have you ever tasted it?
Have you ever smelled it? Felt it being scooped up into the palm of your hands and slowly ooze passed your fingers?

The knife rest next to my leg while kneeling down next to his body. His blood pooled around me as I stare down at my hands, still covered in the red liquid.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep

I slowly stand up, grab the knife and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the hot water and peel off my bloody clothes, stepping into the shower as the mirror steams up.

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

1 hour later

A step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around myself as I walk out.
I swiftly move around the puddles of red and make it to my closet.

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through

Pulling on my favorite outfit; A large shirt with a long sleeve undershirt, black jeans, a studded belt and tennis shoes.

I put on my black flower crown before picking up the gasoline can I had hid in the back of the closet.

No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing

I walk over to the corpse of the man I once loved. Pouring the gasoline all over his face and body, I pull the lighter out of my nightstand drawer.

The dream that you wish will come true

Flicking it on I drop it down and the once tiny flame turns into a rawr of ignited fire.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep

I leave the room making sure to close the door, just like he always told me.
Descending the stairs, I grab my suitcase and keys, before opening the door and walking out.

In dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Hopping onto my silver moped and clipping my case on, I start the engine and pull out of the drive way.

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through

Right before I'm out of town, i hear distant police and fire trucks.

'Funny' I thought 'They didn't come when I was screaming while being burned with cigarettes. They didn't come as he beat me for not finishing dinner on time. They didn't come as he used me for his own pleasure. They didn't come when I was vurnerable.'

No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing

' But I'm not vulnerable anymore. I'm not longer taking it. I'm no longer miserable. I'm free.
Free. That's a nice word.'

I smile again as I pull off.
Out of town.
Out of state.
Away from Hell.

'Free.'

The dream that you wish will come true