Lets flip a coin?

~Jordan~
  I woke up to a text from Jake telling me we have to handle some business in the company the legal one it's like 1:30 am I text back "when?" . Waiting for a response I take a shower and get dressed.My phone dings and I get a message "now" he says ,what an ass. As I walk down the hall way I hear light steps that definitely don't belong. Is it the girl?
It is. Where is she going? We just saved her life she should be thankful."HEY" I yell and as soon as I do she makes a run for it.Before she gets far a guard grabs her and she struggles and wiggles around. She starts to yell"Let me go asshole, this is kidnaping". She then proceeds to throw herself down on the ground but my guard still has a hold on her arm.Then she's whimpering and crying.
         This all went down while I was walking down the hallway.When I finally reach the little girl I bend down to her."Little girls shouldn't be swearing and they definitely should not throw tantrums" I try to say with the most serious tone.she then starts to yell again great "I AM NOT A LITTLE GIRL I AM OF AGE". I sigh very deeply knowing Jake is going to be very upset at my tardiness."Sure you are hun , now come on your not my problem " i reply as I give the guard a sign to follow me.
     Having the child here was not my choice it was Jason's so it's his problem I got shit to do man.I open the door and see Jason passed out on the couch."ARISE MY SON AND YOU SHALL BE HEALED " I yell waking up Jason while repeatedly hitting him with a pillow.He gets up "what the fuck" he says in a sleepy voice."On my way out I found your child so take care of it,I think it needs more sleep it's cranky" as I say that the little girl shots me a dirty look. She looks like she's about to say something but I don't have the time.I walk out as fast as possible the guard following me out. I go to the garage and get in my car to see the time shit I'm so late.
~Jason~
        After being woken up by the smash of a pillow on my face I'm very upset. I stare at the little girl in front of me but she refuses to make eye contact."Why where you at the alley" I ask the child. Silence, she says nothing and her head is now down as I she plays with her fingers."look at me" I say she looks up slowly.Her eyes puffy with small tears dripping  down and her nose all red, and adorable. Huh what who said that not me."why are you crying " surprisingly she answers
          "Are you going to h-hurt me" she says silently. I scoff "I just saved your life if I wanted     You hurt I would have left you there". She nods her head and puts it back down.she definitely doesn't believe me."ok fine where do you live" I  sigh giving up.She mumbles something like the street? She doesn't live in that alley way does she?