passing gas.

summary: loki is rimming you when all the sudden you let one rip...
words: 1,594
genre: smut, humor
warnings: smut
requested by: PhanicAtTheWhyDontWe

。・。・゜★・。・。☆

      You and Loki had just finished supper alongside Thor, Sif, the Warriors Three, Frigga, and at the head of the table, Odin. The mutton, traditional for your realm, was delicious as always, with a side of baked beans - which, you knew was not a good idea when you had certain activities you and Loki planned to attend to once you were back in your chambers, so you certainly didn't mind when Loki decided to steal some from your plate.
      As you stroll back to your chambers, your arm linked with Loki's, he gives you a devilish smirk, which tells you exactly what he wants once the door is closed. The guards standing at their posts outside let both of you in, you walking in first as Loki  instructs the guards to leave for an hour or so. Loki then walks in before closing and locking the door as he stalks to you, and without hesitation you jump up, your legs wrapping around his waist and your arms around his neck, your dress riding up your thighs as you crash your lips with his. He holds you up as he walks to the bed, laying you down as he hovers over your body, not breaking the deep kiss once.
      "While dinner was delicious, I'm sure you'll taste far much better, love..." He purrs in your ear as he pins your arms above your head easily with one of his hands, then begins trailing kisses down your neck that begin gentle, but with each press of his soft lips to your skin they get more intense. You whimper softly out of need for the god, and he undoes your dress with ease, knowing how to rid of any of your dresses from countless past experiences. A low growl escapes him as he looks you over, tracing his cold, slender fingers over your form, making you shudder. He looks at you, hunger shining in his eyes as he shifts backwards, gripping your thighs and putting your legs on his broad shoulders.
      Your breathing hitches as he lowers his head, rubbing at the sensitive nub just above your entrance as he inserts his tongue, swirling it around your inner walls, coaxing soft moans from your mouth as your head tilts back. You ball up the sheets in your fists as Loki continues to live up to the nickname silver-tongue, darting his tongue in and out of your heat at an increasingly fast pace. When he rubs harder and delves his tongue further in your entrance, you moan his name loudly and your grip on the sheets tightens as you come close to the edge.
"L-Loki... i'm... i'm gonna..." You breathe out the only words you can manage, and Loki lifts his head from between your legs.
"Come for me, darling." He commands his words, like a true king giving you an order, knowing even when he's below you, he has complete control over you. He only keeps his head up for enough time to speak, before putting his head back down, and lightly nipping your clit, not enough to hurt but enough that the sensation sends you over the edge.
"Loki!" You moan his name loudly as you come, waves of pure pleasure washing over you. He laps up your juices as you ride the high, his grip leaving your thighs as he gets back over you and swiftly presses his lips to yours, the saccharine taste of your release on his lips. He tugs at your bottom lip, asking for entrance, and you instantly oblige as his tongue explores your mouth while one of his hands explores your figure. His light, cool touch turns to a sudden tight grip as he pulls away from your mouth, flips you over, backing up a bit and undoing his pants, pulling them down before freeing his hard on from his boxers.
      He grips your hips, pulling them up and back to his, entering your ass in a single thrust while he inserts two of his fingers into your heated core, making you cry out in bliss. As many times as he has penetrated you, you doubt you'll ever lose the overwhelming feeling of pleasure each time he fills you.
      "Fuck... Y/N, you're so damn tight..." He rasps as he begins to move inside you, his other hand still gripping your hip while he pumps his fingers in and out of your cunt. His grunts, your moans, and skin slapping against skin creates a harmonious mix - the wanton sounds Loki is evoking from you being music to his ears - as his thrusts get faster and rougher. He keeps pounding into you, pushing your head down into the mattress with the hand previously on your hip to create a slope from your ass to your upper back, your arms folded in front of your forehead. Being filled by his manhood and fingers becomes too much, and you scream his name as you come all over his fingers, your entire body flooded by your current state of euphoria.
"Good girl... let them all know who you belong to..." He growls his words in your ear, and you find yourself screaming it more, combined with your panting, as he pulls out almost all the way, then slams back in, a low groan escaping those sinister lips of his. You can tell Loki's orgasm is approaching as he begins to pulse inside you and his movements grow sloppier, the thrusts growing more erratic, less fluid. He grunts and occasionally groans your name, and when he's right about to come he steadies deep inside of you.
      "Sh-shit!" He moans as hot spurts of his seed coat your hole, both of you panting heavily as he slowly pulls out, and you mewl softly upon feeling empty when his fingers and cock aren't filling you anymore. Your legs shake before he gets off the bed, walking to the head of the bed where you are facing and sits, patting his bare thigh. You already know this as your cue to get on, and you swiftly straddle it.
      Loki's hand that wasn't previously inside you grips your hip to help guide you, your arms draped across his shoulders, his other hand still dripping wet from your come.
       "Open." You open your mouth as he commands, before he inserts his soaking fingers into your mouth and you suck the juices off.
      "You taste so damn good, Y/N... I couldn't just take all your come for myself now, could I? No no, I think you want a taste as well, don't you, pet?" He coos, and all you can give in response is a subtle nod before he takes his fingers out when you've sucked it all. He places his hand so it's on the opposite side of your hips than the one he already has a grip on, tight enough to leave bruises, while you rub yourself back and fourth against his thigh. Loki watches you, lust and desire darkening his gaze as your expression contorts in pleasure.
      "Look at you, darling..." You quicken your pace as he smirks at you, drawling his words.
      "Falling to pieces..." You bite your lip while he speaks, his gaze traveling from your face to your chest, then down your hips, then the glistening spot on his thigh from where you're already getting wet again, mixing with his come dripping from you.
      "A delicious sight only your king can see... lovely sounds only your king can evoke... a lustrous wetness only your king can cause..." He grins roguishly while you keep rubbing. 
      "Loki... t-touch me... please..." You whimper your words, making him chuckle darkly before using his tight, strong grip on you to viciously grind you against his thigh, making you moan. The sensation of him against your sensitive nub and your folds doesn't last long, as he lifts your hips and moves you to your hands and knees, no longer facing him. He licks his lips as he spreads your legs, seeing the white fluid coating your hole and leaking down your thighs, before he leans in, licking stripes up your legs to collect the liquid before his tongue works its magic on your hole. You dig your fingers into the mattress as he swirls his tongue around the outside, occasionally dipping it in, then... oh no.
Why now? WHY. NOW?! Can't your damn bodily functions wait until you're done being pleasured?! You internally yell as you felt gas about to- and I oop, there it goes. You scream internally as Loki stops, pulling his head away and sitting up, blinking multiple times as though wondering if that really just happened.
Fuck this shit i'm out.
      "Y/N... did you... did you just..." You blush heavily from embarrassment as he speaks*
Well shit. You're done for. Time to run away, maybe join that witness protection program Midgard has to get a new identity. Hell, you might as well move there now! DAMN BEANS! Your frantic thoughts are interrupted as Loki starts laughing loudly and pulls you to his chest.
      "Well... I must say, that was not the most, um, pleasant scent... but you're still cute, darling." He chuckles and places a kiss to your head. You stay beet red even though he isn't repulsed, mostly from embarrassment but also from his next comment.
      "You know, perhaps that was a good thing. Once we started tonight... I wasn't sure if I'd ever want to stop..." A hint of a growl enters his voice, sending a shiver down your spine.
      Damn beans.