CHAPTER TWO

This new record deal meant more celebrating

This new record deal meant more celebrating. Which meant more drinking. We got ourselves kicked out of the bar, so we brought the drinking back to Vince, Nikki and Tommy's apartment. Mick tapped out for the night and went home.

I watched as Nikki struggled to get the door open. We were all pretty drunk at this point. Too drunk to successfully form a conversation kind of drunk.

Once we finally got into the apartment, I immediately went over to the  record player that had a pile of records on a table next to it. I looked through the pile. "Cheap Trick? That's boring."

"Woah? You listen to David Bowie and you're gonna insult Cheap Trick?" Vince stared at me like I was crazy.

"Okay, first of all those are two very different things and that is not a fair comparison at all." I threw the record onto the floor. I continued to look through all the records. "There is nothing good to listen." I said as I stumbled over to Nikki pointing at him accusingly. "You have terrible taste in music."

"Like you have any better. Let me guess, you listen to Elton John, Queen and Bowie and think you're hot shit because of it." Nikki stood a little too close to me, placing his hand on my hips. I stared up at him, looking mainly at his lips. I bit my lip, placing my hand on his shoulders. When I was about to pull him into me to kiss him, Tommy cleared his throat, making us pull apart.

I glared at him, giving him a look that meant 'what the fuck?' He sent me the same look. I rolled my eyes and flopped down onto the couch. "Well since Tommy is a cockblock, where's the booze?"

Vince laughed at me, before stumbled over to a china cabinet that was noticeably filled with booze. He grabbed a bootle Jack Daniels that somehow was still nearly filled.
———
After even more drinking, we were all laying around the living room. I sliding up and down on the couch, which just so happened to make my hair and my breasts bounce up and down in the same pattern. Nikki was staring from his position on the on the floor. I made direct eye contact with him.

I suddenly gasped making everyone looked at me. I pointed at Tommy. "You're not fucking 21 yet. I'm gonna get trouble? Is Mama gonna ground me?" Then I looked at Vince. "And how fucking old are you?"

Vince rolled his neck and counted on his fingers. "21." He answered, before laughing hysterically.

I giggled at him, sipping more Jack. "You're like 14."

Everyone laughed and I rested my head on the couch. I shook my head around, messing my hair up. "Mmm, I'm sleepy." I whined, closing my eyes. Soon enough I couldn't hear anything else that they were saying and I passed out.
———
When I woke up, my head was killing me and the light in the room made me feel dizzy. I groaned, and pushed myself up into a sitting position on the couch. Nikki, Tommy and Vince were no where in sight and neither was the booze. I didn't remember a lot from last night, but all knew was that I was still fully clothed, so that was good.