Welcome to my world

Some things I will never understand, and I'm cool with that. I knew the day my dad left me at birth and my momma ain't fucking with me no more, i had to raise my lil sister and I by myself.

My name is Amari Jae Wilson. I had to mature at a young age to make sure my sister, Jayde, was able to live a good life. Well half sister. Long story short, her dad was fucking with my mom and they was hitting it off. As soon as my little sister was about 10 things went downhill. I was just 13 at the time and hitting puberty. My mom basically didn't care that he was trying to touch on me. He could have almost raped me if i didn't run and call the cops.

This is where my best friend comes in. My old best friend. I ran straight to her place to call the cops. She was always there for me and i was there for her. If someone was to fuck with her then they fucking with the both of us because bitch we come in packs. About 2 years later she moved to who knows where and i lost all contact with her. I still miss Lillian's stupid ass.

16yr old me came along. Don't fuck with people at all. I ain't trust no nigga because of my past. I met a girl in school called Aniyah a year later. She came and talked to me and I soon began to trust her more later on. We became close as fuck and we wasn't letting nobody fuck shit up for us.

I'm 18 now, still living with my bum ass mom and sister. My mom tries to find every chance to call me a hoe because I locked up her man toy or whatever. My best friend and I are still fucking with each other to this day. We support each other. Later on we both graduated from high school hella early with our smart ass. I went and got a job at a place a couple blocks down at a IHOP as a waitress. It was a good paying job for food and bills in the house since my mom is fucked up and is barely home.

Did i mention that she's always on that crack shit? She been drinking so much and taking shit thats not good for her. Sometimes she sells OUR shit or use MY money to buy her weed. Gosh I fucking hate my mom with a passion. But welcome to my world.

Jayde is like a daughter to me. I'm such a mom when it comes to her. She wants some clothes? Here's some money but don't go out like a hoe or im a beat your ass. Wanna hang with your friends? I'll let you. But be back at a certain time. Matter of fact im a drop you off and pick you up and you better be there when I do pick you up or there's gonna be a fucking problem.

Let's just say what happens on my street, stays on my street.