This bitch

I woke up to the sound of my alarm knowing it was time for me to get up for work. I laid there for a few minutes before getting up to go to take a shower. After i took a shower i went and picked out an outfit which was a pair of jeans, a white shirt and my apron. I put my hair up and went to Jayde's room.

" Jayde get your ass up. I have work and I'm not finna let you stay in the house all day. " I said opening her curtains.

She groaned not wanting to get up but did anyways and went to wash up. I left her room and went downstairs to fix her some food. I decided to make her a simple breakfast of cinnamon toast, bacon, and eggs. As I was finishing cooking i felt as if someone was glaring at me.

Fuck.

Mom is actually home.

" I hope you know none of this is for you." I said turning around to face her.

She was leaning up against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest. She had on a silk robe with a shirt under with no bra as always.

"Obviously you have no respect for your own mother. You're cooking food in MY house with MY shit." She said pulling a cigarette out her robe pocket.

I turned back around and fixed a plate as Jayde came downstairs. I then looked over at her again.

" Im cooking food that I bought with my own money. Oh, and this house? It's MY house since you never fucking wanna pay bills and shit. Don't even know how to take care of yourself. Don't talk to me like im your daughter, you ain't raise me with your half as-" I was cut off with a burning sensation on my cheek.

I blinked my eyes in surprise at what just happened. I turned my head back to her.

Did she really just slap me?

Keep calm.

Keep calm.

Don't fucking hit her Amari.

I'm calm.

I rolled my eyes at her and went about my business. I cleaned up after myself and walked over to Jayde.

"You ready sis?" I asked grabbing my bag.

"Yeah im tired of this place already." She said making me laugh.

" This why I never liked your ass you ungrateful ass bitch. I wish i never had you. No wonder your dad left. You was a mistake. I bet you be out there selling your body just to keep up with this shit." She said before storming off.

I really was finna beat her ass for the shit she pulled early in the morning.

I let what she said slide since its not the first time she done shit like this. I grabbed an apple and we then headed out. I walked Jayde over to her friends house and walked in the direction of my job. Since school doesn't start for a while, im working full time. Its a handful but I need the money. I walked in and began working.

" Amari you got table 8 over there." One of my coworkers said.

" Ight ill be over in a quick second." I replied grabbing menus and utensils. As i walked over to the table i saw one of the finest nigga I ever seen.

"Hi I'm Amari, I will be in your service today. Is there anything you would like to drink?" I said handing each person at the table a menu.

When i tell you he was fine I mean waterfalls. He smiled at me showing the nicest set of teeth. He was light skin too. Not that im attracted to just lightskins but he was something else. I gave him a small smile back.

" I could go for some sweet tea but I already got something sweet right in front of me mama" he said looking me into my eyes.

That smile could kill i swear.

I laughed a bit at what he had just said. "Sorry I'm not on the menu but one sweet tea and for you sir?" I said looking at the other guy with him.

" Just give me a sprite, im cool with that." He said. I wrote it down and began to write down their order.

"Thank you I will be back with your drinks in just a minute." I said smiling at them both. They handed back the menus and I walked off. I noticed something in between the menus and pulled it out.

Clever fucking boy.

I read it as I walked to get them their drinks.

Call me sometime lil mama.

~Ray.

I looked at the bottom and saw his number. I laughed to myself and looked back at him to see he was already staring at me. I quickly turned around and went to pour their drinks.

"Hey Wilson, What's it this time that got you in a hurry?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see my manager.

His name is Omarian. He's the one who hooked me up with this job in the first place. He really the only nigga who sticks up for me when customers come at me in any type a way. That's only because he know I got some anger issues that no one can handle.

I pulled out the note and waved it in his face. "That boy over there gave me this." I sad handing it to him.

He looked it over and then back at the guy. "You really finna call this nigga?" He said tossing it back at my chest.

I looked at where he had tossed it and back at him. "I swear if i wasn't working right now i would have popped yo ass right then and there." I said turning back to finish pouring the cups. "Look if you just gonna be an ass right now, you could have waited till after work." I replied taking the cups and walking over to the table. I placed them down and walked away giving Ray something to look at. Yeah i may not have the best ass here but believe me when i say it. Lil bootys' matter.

Several long hours later

Work is over and my feet hurt but i still need to walk home, pick up Jayde and go to the party my best friend is throwing. I swear she just a party thrower and im the party crasher. Last time i went to a party i got into a fight with some bitch who thought I wanted her nigga. First off he came and talked to me i wasn't interested but i wanted a fun time so duh i danced with that nigga and he was loving it too hoe.

I noticed it was getting dark out and sped up the pace. Being a girl alone out on the streets in this part of town is not a safe place no more. From behind me there was some light. I turned around and saw a car. Its pace was slow like it was following me.

Ah hell nah.

I placed my hand on my bottle of pepper spray that was on my side and began to jog. I turned around and saw it still following me.

What the fuck?!

I hit a few corners trying to lose track of the driver and it was STILL FOLLOWING ME. I stopped walking and turned around pulling my spray out of my pocket and walked towards the car.

Why did i do it?

No idea.

Will i do it anyways?

Duh.

I stopped near the car and waited for someone to get out. With no hesitation i got my spray ready for self defense.

I'm not getting snatched up today nigga.

The door opened and when i saw the person, my defense mode turned into anger.

This bitch.