the story

It was a normal sunny day in Dreamland when Kirby found their first love. He was an averagely tall boy with a gay aura around him. He’d just moved to Dreamland a couple of week ago after playing SSBU for the first time. He only moved there because of Kirby, but they didn’t know this yet. Every 3 hours before the boy moved there, he would take his left hand and vigorously stroke his throbbing member to pictures of Kirby’s thick and powerful body, just waiting for the day that Kirby takes his temple with all their strength and let him fill them with his warm seed he’s been waiting to use.

            {insert random storyline shit that nobody cares about}

“I’ve been waiting to use me juicy seed on you since I first saw you Kirby-chan” He said while grinning at Kirby’s powerful body pinning me down

“I’ve been waiting for this as well, ever since you moved here, I wanted you to fuck my round, tight body.” Kirby said while moaning loudly.

As Kirby let go of the boy and bent over, he unzipped his pants to reveal his 10 inch rock hard then got to work. He thrusted in and out as fast as he could while feeling Kirby’s tight body enveloping his dick. It felt so good to him that he has to let out a moan. While he let out that moan, Kirby couldn’t stop theirs. It just felt so good to them and they need more. The best part is the boy never stuck it in all the way, just about 5 inches. 

“I need more,” Kirby says in between moans.

Without even saying anything, he put all 10 inches into Kirby and heard the most satisfying moan ever. He then later beside him and said, 

"No homo?" But he forgot he wasn't wearing socks

After he said that, Kirby sucked the boys body in and to this day has never let him out. Lesson of the story is to not say no homo after you do the deed if you don't have socks on.