Part 10

5am next day
I get up go into mine and Anthony's room and take a shower I get out do a messy bun and get dressed In comfy clothes for my flight. Anthony gets up and walks up from behind he and hugs me.
Anthony: "Baby girl I sorry I promise you this will never happen again, don't leave mad at me"
Emily: "It's fine Anthony I'm sorry two I should have told you sooner"
Anthony: "well I hope tour is so much fun and make the best of it"
Emily: "ima miss you"
Anthony: " I'm going to miss you two"
Emily: "Good news is I have a LA meet and greet in 3 weeks and I have two days off before I head out again"
Anthony: "Well see you in 3 weeks princess, you don't wanna be late I'll drive you"
At the airport
I give Anthony a quick kiss and hop on the plane we flyed to Chicago first. And by we I mean some other influencers I wasn't doing this tour alone. I was with Sam, Colby, Elton, and Corey. Fun fact I lived in Kansas for a while when I was younger and thats where I meet Sam and Colby. We were actually pretty close and Elton and Corey I meet them when Sam and Colby moved to Cali. We arrived and we see our tour buss we will be living in for the next two months. RIP to me, a buss with just boys :/.
____________________________________Emilybrownn

184,370 likes

Emilybrownn: First tour stop Chicago!!!!
Tap to load comments...
____________________________________
I try texting Tessa but she just doesn't respond. I know she's active cause she keeps on posting on Snapchat about her hanging out with some friends. I guess she's busy. I text Anthony every day and when ever I get signal I try to FaceTime him since we are traveling a lot on the tour buss there is no signal. Erika and I are keeping In touch. I just miss everyone soo much already. We are two weeks into tour and it's going by fast.
____________________________________
3weeks of tour
Today I get go reunite with team 10 I'm sooo excited.
I start our LA show it was fun after I head to the team 10 house as I am staying the night there instead of a hotel like the rest of the boys. Me and the rest of team 10 decide to go out for dinner. I guess Tessa went back home to visit her family.
We go To an Italian restaurant. And we wait for out food we talk for a while.
Anthony: "Baby I missed you so muchhh."
Emily: "I missed you two"
Anthony: "I was sooo bored when you weren't here "
Back home
We get home and we all head to our rooms as I am heading up stairs with Anthony I close the door behind me. I go and change and brush my teeth as Anthony does the same. We lay in bed and cuddle me being the little spoon and him the big one. Anthony starts kissing the back of my neck which sent chill down my body.
⚠️Warning ⚠️  (Smut)
I flipped us over, not loosing eye contact with him. I straddled him, and planted a kiss on his lips.I began to leave a trail of small hickeys on his chest. I creeped down to his v line.
Anthony: "fuck Emily"
I go back up on his lap and kiss his lips while softly grinding on him.
Anthony: "Emily stop teasing"
Anthony then flips us over me being under him as he hovers over me. He takes his shirt off then mine. He starts kissing my whole body leaving a trail of hickeys down my stomach to my breast. As he gets to my shorts he takes them off with my underwear and starts eating me out.
Emily:"fuck Anthony"
Anthony brings his head back up and kisses my lips. He takes his pants off and I see how hard he is. As he reaches to get a condom I stop him.
Emily: "I'm on the pill It's okay"
Anthony: "Are you sure"
I don't even respond I just push him to the bed and straddle over him. I line my self with him and start bouncing up and down. He grabs my waist and helps me bounce up and down.
Anthony: "Fuckkkkk Princess"
Emily: "ima cum"
Anthony: "Me two"
As we both release at the same time I lay down next to him. I then get up and clean our mess and change.
Smut is over
I go back into bed and cuddle with him.
Anthony: "Fuck that was amazing"
Emily: "Our first time doing it together"
Anthony: "oh baby and many more to come"
Emily: "oh really?"
Anthony: "Yes" he says as he kisses me
Next morning
I wake up my legs are soar and I don't know if I will be able to get up. I get up struggling to head to the kitchen as I get to the kitchen I get a call from the boys saying they wanna meet for breakfast. I go up the Stairs and get ready.
Anthony: "where you going"
Emily: "ima go get breakfast with the boys and talk about some tour stuff."
Anthony: "okay have fun, bring me some food on your way back."
Emily: "okay bye handsome,text me what you want
At breakfast
Colby: "so we were talking and me and Sam don't think we can keep going on tour with you guys"
Emily: "and why is that? "
Sam: "my mom got really sick and I just wanna go back home with her."
Colby: "and she's like my second mom so I feel like I should go too"
Emily: "I see, well I hope she gets better"
Sam: "I wish I could keep doing this tour."
Elton: "well I don't think it's fair for the fans so what if we just reschedule the last 4 tour stops."
Emily: "honestly I'm down."
Colby: "me two I just think it will be fair."
Corey: "I agree"
Back home
I head up stairs and go to mine and Anthony's room.
Emily: "Anthony?"........
Emily: "Anthony ".........
I leave the food on his bed and head to Erika's room.
Emily: "Erika? "........
No response, I head back down stairs to see no one I'm guessing they went out.
Jake: Emily we went to Walmart to get something, right after we're going to the beach so get ready cause we want you to come with us. You down? 

Emily: ouuuuu okayyyyy

I head to my room and wear a bathing suit under my shorts and shirt. I hear Jake honk the horn I head out side and get in the car. I see a new girl in the car that I have never meet.
Jake: "Emily this is Vanessa."
Emily: "Hi Vanessa I'm Emily"
Vanessa: " Hi nice to meet you"
We get to the beach and I automatically see her all over Anthony. I mean I don't think she knows I'm dating Anthony so I try not to say anything. As we walk to the beach I grab Anthony's hand head down to a nice area for us to place our things. I can tell Vanessa saw me holding his hand cause she backed off a bit. We chill and talk for a while as I see Vanessa get up and grab Anthony's hand and head to the beach. At this point I was sooo jealous I don't know who she think she is. Anthony just left with her like nothing too.
Chance POV
I see Emily is pissed and I can see why Vanesa is all over Anthony and Anthony isn't doing nothing to stop her.
Chance: "I know your a bit jealous but I just think Anthony is trying to be nice"
Emily: "I should've stayed home"
Chance: "No, No, No come on let's do that photo shoot you were talking about."
Emily's POV
We head to a cute spot and start taking some photos.
Chance: "Ouuuu yesss I like this pose, ready set go."
He takes a couple photos as I see Anthony and Vanessa head over to Another spot so he can take some photos of her.
Emily: "I'm done talking photos."
I walk over to our spot and change.
Chance: "your not gonna get in"
Emily: "No ima head home I don't wanna watch this happening."
I then hear Anthony in the back ground.
Anthony: "Yes pose like that that's gonna be a fine as photo."
Emily: "You see I rather be home than having to be here"
Chance: "I'll go home with you."
We order an Uber as our Uber gets here we get all our stuff and Anthony takes a seat next to me.
Anthony: "where you going ? "
Emily: "Back home with Chance."
Anthony: "Why it's so fresh and fun out here."
Emily: "I just wanna go home."
Anthony: "Alright wait for me ima go with you guys."
Vanessa: "Nooo stay with us."
Emily: "Stay with her Anthony." I say in an annoyed voice.
Anthony: "what's wrong Princess."
Chance: "Common Emily our Uber is waiting."
Emily: "Talk to you when You get home."