𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙤𝙣 - 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠 (𝙑𝙄)

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV

Ever since I had made that blood deal with Frank, I couldn't shake off a particular feeling full of anxiety. I wasn't sure what it was or why I was feeling it but I speculated that it was a warning or something was telling me that the blood deal was wrong.

I was honestly just waiting for something extremely shitty to happen to me. I should've just let Frank torture me instead of agreeing to his terms. So basically, if something did happen it was 100% my fault.

In order to try to keep my mind off of it, I made Quentin help me figure out what the hell that box was that I found. I still hadn't told anybody about the cabin I found. I was too scared to go back. I didn't want to lay on the bed only for me to open my eyes and to Michael Myers stalking me. I wasn't sure if anybody worse knew about it. Killers in particular.

So Quentin and I decided to use one of the nearby ran down shacks as our little 'hide out place'.

I tried to pick up the litter that scattered the wood floor in order to try to make it nicer but the walls were still covered in splattered blood so it really had no effect what so ever.

Quentin brought a couple of flashlights so we could actually see the things I had found. He held one up, lighting up the dark space. He had on a beanie, a joy division shirt and jeans.

"So you're telling me you found this in the woods hidden inside a tree stump?" Quentin asked me in a questioning manner, obviously a little put off by my story. I nodded my head as I pulled out the books, the knife and the other little trinkets.

"So a little someone didn't happen to give you these?" Quentin questioned. I paused and slowly looked up at the teenager. Did Dwight-

"And by someone I mean that kid with the jock jacket on."

I said nothing for a few seconds. Dwight, that fake bitch. How could he tell them?

"Did Dwight tell you?" I asked, reverting my stare towards the random items in front of us. I didn't want Quentin to see my red checks.

"Yeah, he did by the way, also why didn't you tell me?" Quentin said glaring at me. I threw my hands up in my defense.

"I didn't want to tell Dwight, he found out about it himself!" I pouted. "Plus, I didn't think it was a big deal at first, but now the dude won't stop harassing me."

Quentin stared at me acknowledging my flustered state. He paused glanced down and then back up.

"Do you like him?" He asked and I immediately protested.