Pt2

Y/n POV
As the lights turn of a hand sneaked around my wait making me shiver sleep tight kitten
And that was the last thing I heard before everything turned black
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I woke up in a fancy bed king sized one it was comfortable tbh but where the hell am I . Then the door got open revealing a maid I guess?
Hello my name is Maria(sorry no name in mind) sir wants me to change you to this.
She gave me a long hoodie with a long sweatpants um wtf??????and who is sir???
I took the clothes from her and changed I wanted to go out but she was standing okay that wAs creepy she told me the ways so I went to as I suppose office? And knocked then a deep voice said come in as I enter all I can see is black but a light on the table I can't see the guy there but I can see his hands(aaaaah tae has perfect hands sorry I'll shut up) I see you woke up kitten enjoyed your sleep?.
(Um first who are you and why am I here and don't call me kitten....)
Oh yes KITTEN my name is taehyung Kim taehyung and your gonna live here that's why and lastly I can call you whatever I like.
(Um hell no I'm gonna go out)
Tf is wrong with him but he is handsome-no wait wth did I just say ugh nvm wait Kim taehyung I heard that name but where ?!?!?!! Wait THE MAIFA SHIT NO MAFIA or something nah what would a mafia want with me anyway.while I was gonna go out a hand grabbed my wrist and i got pinned on the back of the door wth..sorry kitten your staying here you may not remember what you have done before but I do and you have no rights now to go anywhere....i OWN you........
TBC

helloooooo guyssssss sorry I know I suck at this but yeah
Thank you for readin please vote if you like this I know you don't but I'm trying purple you 💜