CHAPTER TWO

Chapter Twoalso known as;(pilot; part two)

Chapter Two
also known as;(pilot; part two)

"What do you think, too much?" She asked Kat from the Farrows doorway, she wore a corset with baggy shorts and a chunky pair of sneakers. Kat, on the other hand, wore a Hawaiian shirt and black mini skirt as well as her usual thickly framed glasses. Delaney had always enjoyed playing around with more masculine clothing, something about a dainty girl in baggy shorts and sweats was a concept she had always loved. She liked baggy clothes and chunky jewellery, while still combining them with feminine aspects like dresses and corsets.

"I mean everything you wear is slightly extra but you look sexy as fuck, so I think you're good," Kat explained grabbing the girls hand and pulling her out of the door, where Kats mom's car was parked waiting for the two.

"You look nice Delaney," Kat's mother smiled as she got into the back of the car, Kat's mom was a kind woman from what Delaney had seen. Whenever the girls were doing anything together, she would make sure to pick Delaney up so she didn't have to walk and had offered many times to have the girl around for dinner. Most of the times she kindly declined though, whenever her mother was away Delaney would invite Fezco and Ashtray around for dinner anyway so she was never alone.

The ride to Maddy's was filled with questions about Delaney's mother, boys and her plans for the future all things Delaney hated to think about.

Delaney's mother was a selfish woman to put it simply, she had no interest in anything that didn't revolve around herself. She was also extremely superficial, a characteristic she had grown to despise. She had promised herself to never allow herself to become like her mother.

While boys, well boys were boys. Especially in a place like LA where boys seemed to be wired with bad personalities and sexist remarks which meant Delaney wanted nothing to do with them. There was the odd one or two who actually had decent respect towards her and others but she still didn't have any interest in them, they were usually taken or had no interest in her either. That wasn't to say she didn't like boys, though that probably wouldn't shock anyone, it just meant she hadn't found one that she liked just yet.

And well the future, that was just something Delaney didn't want to think about. She was slightly terrified of it if she was completely honest.

Like most girls, Delaney had planned out her dream life, dream job, dream house, and while most girls gave up on those dreams once they got to high school, Delaney never did. She wanted to design clothes for people with too much money so she could live in a big house and go on expensive holidays with her friends. Many people had told her she would never actually make it, but to be honest she didn't really give a shit what anyone else thought.

"Del you look so hot," Maddy whined pushing her bottom lip out as she stared at the girl from the mirror in front of her, Delaney sat on Maddy's bed her back leant up against the big fluffy headboard as she flicked through her phone while the girls got ready.