My Sweet Subject

Lec X Reader
"My Sweet Subject"

You were sitting on a cold testing table, no pants or anything under the thin gown that laid upon your back and chest.  A belt collar was slightly tightened around your neck, with a chain dangling from the front.  You sat there, waiting for Him.  The place you were located was quite unknown, but you knew you were in a lab, a testing lab, run by none other than Lec Hijoushiki.  He was an average height, still taller than you.  His skin was pale, two tales poking out of his lab coat.  You almost never saw his eyes, but they were a bold crimson red, enough to make your heart sink at the sight of them.  The things that went on in that lab weren't always pleasant, to the ears or person involved with Lec's next experiment.  Despite all his torturous tests and procedures, he was careful with you, he still hurt you sometimes when testing but you were always happy to help him. For some odd reason you had grown quite the liking of him, and you wonder if he did as well, saying he wouldn't even let his blue haired dumbass brother come near you. 
"Ooooh y/n!  Where are you dear?  I need your help with a new experiment." You heard him call for you, your heart raced.
"I-I'm over here!.." you shyly shout back.
He walked over to the table you were sitting on and put his arms around your waist, causing you to shudder a bit in response. 
"Hows my favorite little subject doing?  I have a..very exciting test to share with you, and only you."
You blushed a bit, feeling the fear and blood rise to your face. 
"O-Oh?  Well I'd be happy to help..but please, is it gonna hurt this time?" You questioned nervously.
He chuckled in response, "haha, we'll see my dear.  Now I'm just going to put this on you, okay? Just stay calm and take a little nap if ya want.   We're doing this test in a different room."  He put a black blindfold over your eyes and pulled on the collar chain, making you scoot to the edge of the table.  Lec swiftly picked you up in his arms bridal style and carried you for what seemed like an eternity, you enjoyed every moment in his warm arms.  When you got to the new room Lec placed you down on a surprisingly soft surface, you moved your hands around and felt what seemed like bed sheets.  Why would he bring you to a bed instead of another table? 
"Now, I can take off that blindfold of yours~" He removed the blindfold and you could see clearly you were in a bed room.  The sheets you felt before were red and so was basically the rest of the room.
"L-Lec..Where are we? And why?"  He chuckled
"You see my sweet y/n, this is a test I've never practiced before, but I just got the, "urge" to test this new experiment."  You pause for a moment, as you look down and watch him undo his pants.  Your cheeks burn up with red and worry floods your mind.  He was rock hard, with only boxers keeping his length from springing free.
"Lec..I-I-"
"Shhh," He silenced you, "It's alright, I'll be gentle~"
He took of his trench coat and the rest of his top accessories, but that damned hair of his still covered those sexy crimson eyes.  You snapped out of your soon to be lustful thoughts and realized you were no longer wearing anything.  Lec brushed his hair back just enough to see one of his eyes beem into yours.  You felt something wet down in your lower area, you were getting..turn on.  Lec pushed you farther onto the bes, him towering over you.
"Take them off for me would ya deary~" He said seductively in your ear.
Without hesitation, you grabbed the rim of his boxers and slowly slid them down, letting his hard mass expose itself in front of you.  Without thinking you stroked it with your finger tips, causing Lec and to jerk back for a second. 
"A-Aah!  Hey hey now dear, be careful.  I'm in charge of this test, let me do what I need to do, it'll feel good I promise~"
He sat up and spread his legs out.  Curiously you crawled over to him, but suddenly he grabbed the chain of your collar. 
"Now be a good little girl and do as I say~" His words were like music to your ears, you were ready to do anything he demanded.
"I need you to suck on that thing right there, okay?" He pulled the collar so your face was closer to his shaft.  You slowly started to lick it, up and down, suddenly he pushed your head down onto his shaft, causing you to gag a bit. 
"A-Ahh~ J-Just like that dear.."
Lec started to let out small grunts and moans as you bobbed you head up and down,  you were starting to crave that mass of his.
With a loud moan, Lec came.  His creamy load spilling out of your mouth and onto the covers, it tasted good so you swallowed it. 
"Haha..A-And you swallowed it too?  Your such a good girl~" He commented as he patted your head lightly.  Lec pinned you to the bed, your hands above your head, womanhood dripping, and absolutely ready  for Lec to dick you down hard. 
"This is gonna hurt just for a little bit, okay love?" He assured you, "but I'm right here with you, its okay to cry, heh"
He positioned himself at your entrance and played with your bud for a bit, teasing you, making you moan for more.  Lec slowly pushing his shaft in, a bolt of pain rushed through you, causing tears to splinter in the corners of your eyes. 
"Hey, its okay darling, I'm here and your gonna feel good." He wiped the tears from your eyes and calmed you with a passionate kiss, which quickly turned into a makeout session.  You completely surrendered yourself to Lec, as he explored every corner of your mouth as he could.  He eventually pulled away for air, and so he could start thrusting into you once more.  Lec pulled out slowly, then slammed back into you hard, making you moan out in pleasure. 
"A-AAH!~ Lec please!"
"Desperate, aren't we?" he teased as he continued to thrust into you with no mercy.  You could feel yourself getting close when Lec suddenly stopped, you squirmed around pleading. 
"H-hey!  Lec please.."
"Please what, dear?"
"I..I want you to.."
"Come on darling, spit it out~"
"I want you to f-fuck me!"
Lec started picking up the pace again and started to get sloppier and sloppier with each thrust, he was getting close and you were too. 
"A-Ah fuck y/n I'm gonna..c-cum-"
"You were a moaning mess at this point, Lec found your G-Spot and bangged you deep and hard to reach it.
"AAH!~ LEC!~"
You screamed as you climaxed, which made Lec come soon after.  The feeling of his load inside of you, liquid streaming down your legs.  Lec laid down next to you on the bed, gripping you close, planting passionate kisses all over your face to calm your still shaking body.
"You did great dear, you felt good right?"
You shyly nodded your head and snuggled up into his chest, wanting to stay in this position forever.
Lec smirked, "This is only round one deary, now get some good rest, I'll be taking more tests with you tomorrow~"
He pulled the covers over both of you and fell asleep with you in his arms. 
     "My sweet little Subject."
————————————————————————
This is my first smut fan fiction ever so I hope I did well and that you enjoyed it ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡