.𝙞𝙞𝙞.𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.

✧˖°˖✧˖°˖✧

word count: 0.75k

song of the chapter:

no fun- joji

OR

the truth untold- BTS

advance warning: blood - medium

✧˖°˖✧˖°˖✧

~𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧!~

𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐚𝐤 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤, his shoulders hunched over a piece of paper as he scratched away at it, his black ballpoint pen poking holes through the paper constantly from the force he used on the worn white sheet, wrinkles and tears lining the edges, along with a neat crease along the center, showing where it had been folded through the center.

His red suit from the interview lay behind him, a shredded look to the sleeves as though it had been ripped off of him, nail marks running down the sleeves with scraps of fabric hanging off of it, some red strands under Peter's nails.

Peter's room was entirely trashed, his mattress flipped over from it's usual spot and tossed against the side of the wall, his clothes strewn about the length of the room as his chest of drawers was toppled over, lying on it's side with all of the drawers tossed out, some of them cracked or broken in half.

The vaudevillian mirror atop the drawers was shattered, shards lying in an asymmetrical pattern spiraling outwards, smaller pieces turning into a glittering powdery substance that was currently coating the floor of Peter's floor, the bottoms of his bare feet already bleeding from several long pieces of glass wedged into them, blood drawing across the floor each time he walked around, bloody footprints tracking around the entirety of his room.

He didn't seem to notice the pain however, an insane light behind his deadened hazel eyes, glazed over with frozen tears that hadn't fallen since he had stormed out of Quentin's office, his deep-set insane grin on his lips stretching and cracking the delicate skin.

If you were to get closer, as in right behind him, you could hear a nonsensical mutter leaving his lips, a string of words being jammed together as he giggled occasionally, tilting his head this way and that. 

Nova's name left his lips suddenly, and he giggled loudly, scratching on the paper again with a wicked smile. 

"Gotta kill him, gotta get him, gotta get rid of him, avenge him, avenge me...." 

Peter leaned back in his chair suddenly, lifting his paper up with a smirk on his lips, his normally neat handwriting scrawled massively across the paper, jagged lines and geometrical figures being carved into the two names on the list.

Quentin's name had a violent scrawl through it, rips and tears going through his name as bloody fingerprints covered up any piece of paper left.

There were more names after the two, but they were mostly small people, and their names were mostly just scratched down, with no special symbols or anything. 

But it was the second name on the list that caught his eye, a gleam in his eye as he studied it, hugging the paper to his chest as a news report started up on his phone, the one thing in his home he hadn't broken in his blind rage.

Peter picked it up, studying the news report as it showed a picture of Quentin with his hands on Nova's shoulders, beaming at the camera proudly as his son smile in front of Beck Industries, their suits both prim and proper with the golden eye of Mysterio embroidered on the pocket.

Yet another reminder of how they were clearly better than us.

The newscaster began talking, and in that moment, Peter could feel every single aspect of his plan clicking into place.

"Quentin Beck, the CEO of Beck Industries, as announced that his son and heir to Beck Industries, Nova Beck, is going to be hosting his 21'st birthday at Beck Tower. Invitations are open, Nova has announced,  so feel free to come in and wish the young businessman a happy birthday that day! Security is rumored to be very strong at the event, as to make sure no one is going to try and harm Nova...

Peter dropped the paper he was clutching to the ground, a beam of dim sunlight hitting the second name on the list.

It was Nova's name.

Nova Taren Beck.

The eerie thing about it, however, is that the letters were in a neat scrawl, looking like signed cursive with a couple of jagged hearts around it. 

Along with a special header on it.

take him.

:) 

oh my, what's going on in Mr.Parker's mind?~

~lily