Crazy Youngsters (Part 1)

(This one is quite long, but I had so much fun writing it XD)

P.S. Further in the story, I use the pronouns She/Her for Crowley, you'll see why ;)

Walking down the street, Aziraphale and Crowley were passing in front of the small town local mall. It is a common route they take as Azi likes to stop by the market to buy a little gift for Warlock. He likes to keep in contact with the kid even if he's not the family's gardener anymore. Though, what the angel often forgets is that Warlock is no longer a child. He is now in his teenage years, and the little teddies he keeps receiving are appreciated, yet embarrassing to own.

On this Saturday afternoon, Crowley and Aziraphale are on their way to visit the young boy, as they do every month or so. Once they arrived at the familiar house, they notice that there was no car in the driveway. They knocked anyways, maybe Warlock was on his own, which was exactly the situation.

"Oh, hi Brother Francis. Hey Nanny Ashtoreth." The angel liked to keep the original apparences when they visited.

"Hello dear boy. Are you alone?" The demon says, letting himself in the flat, Aziraphale following behind.

"Uh, yeah. My parents are out of town for the weekend." Warlock explains.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful! Would you like us to stay with you? I know how much the dark scares you." The angel exclaims. He notices the kid rolling his eyes.

"Not anymore, I'm not! I used to, when I was a kid, but I'm 18 now. I can handle myself." The angel nods, still worried for the child.

"Here, I brought you a little gift." He offers the red and blue package. "Might keep you company." Aziraphale smiles brightly.

"Yeah, thanks." Warlock leaves the entrance, making his way to the kitchen, the angel and the demon following closely. He leaves the present with the rest of his collection.

"Is that alcohol?" Crowley asks, confused and yet tempted. A full box of mixed drinks were standing on the counter.

"It's not big deal, okay? I'm just having a party tonight."

"A party? But you are not of the age to drink, my boy!" The angel states, worry filling his voice.

"So? Everyone is drinking anyways. It's not like we do this every night or anything." Crowley and Aziraphale both look at each other. "Anyways, I have to prepare for the night, but thanks for coming by."

"Oh, right. Well, call us if you need anything." The angel says. "We won't be far."

"Alright, thank you! See you next month!" Before they knew it, both were locked outside the flat.

"I do not like this Crowley..." Heading to the car, they changed back into their usual appearance. Crowley starts driving, clearly bothered by the situation.

"I have a plan." The demon exclaims. Aziraphale turns to him, curiously. "Tonight, we'll disguise ourselves as one of them, and infiltrate the party. That way, we can keep an eye on the kid, and make sure he's safe."

"Oh, I don't know Crowley. We would play with his privacy, you of all people should know it's wrong." Crowley sweats just thinking of everything that could go wrong with the night. His imagination taking over, making him worry by the second.

"Think about it, angel! What if he doesn't just drink alcohol, but he also does drugs? We don't know! Or what if he gets hurt, falls into his pool and drowns! Do you really want to have that on your shoulders?"

"No! Of course not!" They both stay silent, contemplating the plan. "I- I suppose we could go... But we have to limit contact with anyone. They might get suspicious of us. We just have to keep watch."