TWO

A/N: Sorry for the wait, but here it is and I hope you guys enjoy. Zeno at the top.

It took me almost two hours to finally reach the shore house due to traffic, and the first thing I see when I pull up is the Italian flag on the garage, and I just got more excited. I was really about to spend the entire summer here with a bunch of people that I didn't know.

"Hello." I yell out as I walk inside. I'm immediately greeted by these two guys that look like your typical Jersey Shore Italian guys.

"Hey, I'm Pauly, and this is Mike." The one with the spiky hair says as he points to the muscular one.

"Nice to meet y'all." I say as I dap them up. "Have y'all picked out a room yet?"

"Yeah. We got the room upstairs, and we were thinking about rooming with a chick up there."

"Sweet." I say as I make my way into one of the downstairs bedrooms. I personally don't want to room with chick in case I bring girls back to the house. The last thing I need is a roommate to cause unnecessary problems because of that.

"Hello." I hear from my room as I was putting my stuff away. I walk to the front to see this brunette chick there talking to Pauly and Mike.

"Hey, I'm Zeno." I introduce myself as I give her a hug and a kiss on the check.

"Sam."

My first impression of Sam is that she is an attractive girl, but I definitely wouldn't smash. She just isn't my type.

The minute that Mike tells Sam that she could bunk with him and Pauly, it was obvious that he was going to try to hook up with her. If she is what he likes, then he should go for it.

Eventually the for of us make our way to the front of the house, and had a drink as we wait for the next roommate to show up.

"Yo,Yo, Yo." This pale guy wearing shades yells out as he makes his way into the house.

"What's your name?" Mike asks.

"Vinny, what's going on?" He says.

Vinny to me looks like he just doesn't belong here at all. I don't know if it's the baby face or what.

We begin to show him the bedrooms downstairs since Pauly, Sam, and Mike took the room upstairs. I had to the room downstairs to the left that had three beds.

"If I were you, I'd probably go with either by yourself possibly cause you don't want to get stuck with jerk, or you could just room with Zeno and whoever else decides to room with him." Mike suggest as a way to help him decide where he wants to sleep.

"Do whatever you will comfortable doing, bro." I say when Vinny looks me. I'm not going to try to get him to sleep somewhere that he wouldn't feel comfortable at.

We were standing on the upper deck looking to see when another roommate was going to show up. It was about five minutes before this chick with big boobs and blonde and black hair got out. She kind of looked like some of the girls that I would go for back home, but we're going to be living together so I don't know if I want to take that chance.

Suddenly Vinny takes off as if the house was on fire. I don't know what he was running for, but he does run fast.

"What's your name?" Mike asks the blonde and black hair chick as she puts some of her stuff down.

"J-Woww." She says as she stands up straight.

I think I figured out where the wow came from by just looking at her.