27 ↝ my love

• She is still with Yoongi's parents, and the three of them have been sitting silent in the living room since his departure, devoid of any emotion and at a loss of what to do. She still has not checked her phone to hear the voicemail. Nobody has put the television on to discover the world celebrating the end of such a horrible, heartbreaking era in the world's history.

• Internal monologue about how she needs air, to go to the sea, to be somewhere that's open and alive and reminds her of him. She stands, Yoongi's parents look up to her, and without a word, she hugs both of them before she quietly walks down the hallway and out the front door.

• There, standing at the end of the driveway, is Yoongi.

• She thinks she is imagining it, that the grief has truly taken over, until Yoongi strides up to her and fiercely wraps his arms around her, holding her so tightly that she gasps. Knows that he must be real. She breaks down into tears, as hysterical as she was before he left, confused about what's going on and whether they perhaps had the date wrong.

• "It's over, it's over, I'm here for good, I'm here with you forever," he chants into her hair, and she recalls Jeongguk mentioning The Culling possibly coming to an end, and she knows that it must be true.