Chapter 11

Virgil ran to the imagination. He stopped at the door. He couldn't open it by himself, so he just sat there, staring up at the door. He heard hurried footsteps.

"Virgil... there you are," Roman said and walked towards him.

"Mew." Virgil mewed silently.

"What is it?" Roman asked Deceit.

"Virgil wants to return to normal." Deceit said.

"Can you leave us alone for a moment, Deceit?"

"Sure." Deceit nodded and walked off.

Roman sighed. "Virgil, don't run off like that ever again. I get worried..."

Virgil nodded and looked down. Roman sat down beside Virgil.

"It's okay, mi amore... I'll find a way to return you back to normal." Roman pet Virgil with his hand. "I promise..."

"Mew." Virgil mewed and purred.

~~~~~

"I found a piece of your beloved's hair, your majesty." The girl said and bowed down to the Duke.

"Excellent, now all I need is my grand entrance..." The Duke stood up from his throne and walked down a hall. He walked up to a door and unlocked it with the key that was in his pocket. He went inside and looked at the mace in its case.

He went up to it and snapped his fingers. The case disappeared and the Duke grabbed the mace with his bare hands. He held it and smirked.

"No one messes with the Duke..." He whispered. "No one messes with Remus, who will take what once was his. Muahahaha!"