Oneshot: Based on the KDrama Tempted (Mature)

***WARNING: THE ENDING OF THIS ONESHOT IS VERY BLOODY AND EXPLAINS THREE MURDERS AND A SUICIDE SO IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE BLOOD AND/OR MUDER/SUICIDE PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR DON'T READ AT ALL. AND PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING SERIOUSLY. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED WITH TRAUMATIZATION FROM A STORY I WROTE***

Kwon Shi Hyun was kind boy. He helped those in need. He sometimes hung out with with the kids who felt lonely and who needed a friend. But in the end, he was still the most popular guy at school. He was popular for his good looks (his classmates say he looks like SF9's Hwiyoung), for his generosity and for his deep voice. But he never knew that one small crush could mean the end of his life which would have been caused by one of the people he trusted his life with the most.

It was just any ordinary day for Shi Hyun. He was in ethics class at the moment and he was bored to death. Therefore he was doodling in his notebook and half paying attention to the teacher.

"Psst. Shi Hyun! Over here," his best friend Lee Se Joo whispers from behind him.

"What do you want Se Joo?" Shi Hyun whispers back not turning around.

A piece of paper comes flying over his shoulder. It read: 'wanna go to the arcade or something after school?'

'Ok sure' he scribbled back before throwing the paper over his shoulder. He could hear him chuckling. After a few more long boring classes, Shi Hyun met up with Se Joo outside. It was Friday afternoon and neither of them had anything to do. So they decided earlier to go to the arcade. Just as they are about to leave someone clears their throat.

"Where are you idiots going, leaving me behind," Choi Soo Ji, their only female friend, said.

"We're going to the arcade. Wanna come with us?" Se Joon asked.

"Seriously? The arcade? Don't you have anything better to do?" Soo Ji asked. "Oh whatever. I'm coming with you guys."

Hours later they finally decided to go home. Shi Hyun lived alone in an apartment building he owned. Se Joo and Soo Ji lived with their families. After saying goodbye to each other they parted ways and went home. As Shi Hyun reached his apartment he noticed that the apartment across from him had a ton of boxes in front of it. He thought nothing of it and went inside his house and went to bed.

The next morning Shi Hyun woke up to someone pounding on the door. Confused, he made his way to the door and opened it.

"What the hell do you want at 8am on a Saturday morning?" He asked grumpily.

"Hello! My name is Eun Tae Hee! I am your new neighbor," the girl answered.

"Wait so you're the one who moved across the hall?" He asked.

"Yup!" Tae Hee said cheerfully. "Well, I'll get going! And sorry if I woke you up."

"Uh huh," he replied before closing the door.

Shi Hyun suddenly had this weird feeling inside him. He couldn't decide what he was feeling so he decided to forget it and make breakfast. What he didn't know was that he kinda liked Tae Hee in a way.

A couple of days passed and nothing new happened. Then one morning, he noticed Tae Hee laughing with some other guys in his class. He felt a pang of jealousy. He didn't understand why he felt jealous of them but he very much did. Day by day Shi Hyun fell more and more in love with Tae Hee. Shi Hyun really wanted to tell Tae Hee he liked her but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Then one day after school, Tae Hee approached him, Se Joo and Soo Ji.

"Wanna walk home together?" she asked Shi Hyun.

"S-sure," Shi Hyun said blushing.

Soo Ji and Se Joo watched them leave. Soo Ji clearly knew something was up. Shi Hyun never blushes like that around her. Se Joo thought it was just adorable. He has never seen Shi Hyun act this way and he finds this stuff really cute. The next day Soo Ji notices Shi Hyun and Tae Hee walking to school together the next day so she assumed Tae Hee moved into Shi Hyun's apartment building. She watched them as they passed her. They were laughing and talking and Shi Hyun looked so happy. Shi Hyun was never like that around her. She then knew. Shi Hyun likes Tae Hee. Soo Ji became furious and jealous. She liked Shi Hyun and she wanted Shi Hyun to like her back. She hated Tae Hee now. And so she started creating her master plan. More days passed and Soo Ji's plan to kill Shi Hyun and Tae Hee was almost complete. Se Joo noticed what she was doing. He approached her many times to try to talk her out of it but she would not listen. She only ignored him and continued in planning the murders of Kwon Shi Hyun and Eun Tae Hee.

Shi Hyun and Tae Hee on the other hand had no idea what was going to happen to them. They did not know that their friendship/Shi Hyun's crush on Tae Hee was becoming way too dangerous for their own good. Shi Hyun and Tae Hee became really good friends and always were talking to each other. One day Se Joo, Soo Ji and Tae Hee were dismissed from school. Everyone in the class including Shi Hyun groaned in jealousy that they got to leave. Half an hour later. Shi Hyun was dismissed from school. Everyone else was like WTF?? You too??

Shi Hyun was taken in a van to a place he had never been to. Once they reached their destination, Shi Hyun whistled impressed. They were at a mansion of some sort. But the bad thing was that everyone there inside the mansion knew that today was the day that Shi Hyun dies. They wanted to tell him not to go inside but it had to be done. They knew Soo Ji would break out and kill everyone there. They knew that Soo Ji had become a psychopath and there was no way they could save anyone from her. They would not even be able to save Soo Ji from herself. They went inside and went down the stairs to the basement. Before they went in one of the men stopped and looked at Shi Hyun.

"Listen to me very carefully. I am not trying to scam you or anything like that so that is why I am telling you what I am about to tell you. In this room are two people who would do anything to save your life. The third person wants to end your life immediately," he said.

Confused Shi Hyun went to the door and opened it. Shocked he found the three people he trusts the most: Se Joo, Soo Ji and Tae Hee. Shi Hyun didn't want to believe that one of them wanted to kill him. That's when he noticed Soo Ji glaring at him. Shi Hyun instantly knew it was Soo Ji who wanted to kill him. Soo Ji suddenly lunged at him driving a knife through his abdomen.

"Soo Ji...... why?" he managed to say before taking his last breath and closing his eyes.

"Soo Ji.... no. NO!!" Se Joo and Tae Hee shouted rushing towards Shi Hyun, but it was already too late. Kwon Shi Hyun was dead. Then Soo Ji did the same to Tae Hee. She screamed before becoming limp. Eun Tae Hee was now dead as well. Soo Ji backed away from those two dead bodies smiling evilly. Se Joo approached Soo Ji carefully.

"Soo Ji.. why did you do that?" he asked.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU SON OF A B****," Soo Ji screamed still smiling like a psychopath, before stabbing Se Joo. Se Joo looked at her surprised. He died seconds later. Soo Ji felt great now that they were dead. But everything was totally bloody. Soo Ji didn't seem to care though. She then fell asleep in a corner while covered in blood.. Hours later Soo Ji woke up. She looked at the three bloody\ dead bodies of her two best friends and Tae Hee. She suddenly remembered what she did and she sobbed. She couldn't believe she did that because of her anger and jealousy. So she killed herself so that she could be with them in heaven and so that she could maybe make things right with them there. By the time the police arrived, the entire basement was ankle deep in blood (I mean it was a small basement). After the incident, their parents were notified. Then the school was notified. It was then aired on the news so the entire country now knew what happened.

But everyone close to them were them never knew why it ever happened and they never would. A combined funeral was held for the four on them and their families became really good friends with each other afterwards. Just like any parent of a dead child would, they wished they could've seen them one last time. Their families all thought that the four of them killed themselves because they didn't feel loved enough or something like that. And quite honestly they didn't know how far off they were from the real truth and that was a good thing.