Prompt #16 Gender Bender

Word Count: 431
Warning: None

"You literally have a pair of boobs in the palm of your hand, why wouldn't you feel them?!"

All at once Bon brought his closed fist down on Shima's noggin. The echo of his empty skull nothing like the harrowing scream Shima gave. Certainly the umpteenth time his pervy friend insisted he take advantage of this body switching fiasco. Last thing on his mind was grabbing his friend's tits while he stared in horror at the fact he wasn't himself. What stared back was Kazuko.

"How- Why- Why would this happen to us?!" Bon grabbed at his face in said reflection. But what he grabbed wasn't his own features. Every time he did a double check like this wasn't happening, it became apparent it was. He was in some unfathomable accident that lead to him waking up to to be saddled in his best friends body, "I can't be a girl?! I can't- These are Kazuko's hands!"

Konekomaru scratched his head. Perplexed but intrigued by the mishap spell Lord Pheles had cast. Body switching certainly wasn't an avid side effect. But it seemed to be one.

"Dude-" Shima could not stress enough the point he saw in all this, "You have a free pass to cop a feel! And it'd just technically be feeling yourself- Bon for all dudes alive you gotta-"

"I'm not touching my best friends breasts!!!" Bon did at least have ample strength to wail on Shima for his inappropriate remarks about this horrific event. Pinned under the girls body with Bon's relentless temper meant Shima had to scream sorry before Bon let up. Even then he got an extra slug to the shoulder for even looking at him like this.

As studious as Konekomaru was about it all. The one who'd caused the accident switch stood plucking at his purple goatee, "Now that I think about it...I do believe this has happened before. But with two demons."

Bon caught his words and exploded, "It happened before!? Then why would you-"

"Though demons have little concern about physical attributes like first and secondary sexual characteristics," Mephisto clapped his hand on an outraged Bon's shoulder, "No worries my young exwire, it should wear off in a day or so!"

"A day?!" Bon shrieked with the timeline he was just assured of, "I can't be like this for an entire day!"

Chuckling halfheartedly Mephisto pointed at Bon's actual body. Out for the count still, "I might worry less about that, and more about when she wakes up."

Eyes converging on Bon's body. Shit, Kazuko wasn't going to take this well.