The Introduction

*Beacon's Tower

Here we see four particular girls coming up the elevator to see the wonderful wizard of Oz. The youngest looking rather excited, one dressed in white lecturing the young one, another with long blonde hair finding the white one's lecturing amusing, and one in black looking like she just doesn't give a fuck anymore. These bundle of schmucks are known as Team RWBY.

Which is comprised of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang

Which is comprised of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. (A.K.A Cinnamon Roll, Ice Queen, Bellabooty, and Firecracker)

Ruby: I wonder what Professor Ozpin needs us for. Oh! Maybe we are getting a mission!

Weiss: Ruby you need to just calm down! It was probably because Yang did something bad, amd got in trouble for it.

Yang: Wow! Why would you say that?

Blake: Because you are usually the one who gets in trouble for something.

As soon as Blake has finished that sentence, they arrive at Ozpin's office. In there we see the old fuck drinking his coffee as always.

Ozpin: Ah, Team Rwby. It is nice for you to come.

Weiss: Hello Prof. Ozpin. I am so sorry for whatever Yang has done this time.

Yang: For the last time, I didn't do anything!

All Ozpin could do was just chuckle from these two students' antics.

Ozpin: It is not because of that reason, I need you four to go on a mission.

When Ruby heard the word mission, her eyes began to sparkle with excitement.

Ruby: Oh! Are we going to go kill some grimm, or are we going to go on a super secret whit fang mission?!

All Ozpin could do was chuckle again from Ms. Rose's childish actions.

Ozpin: It may be more in line with that first one.

Ozpin then sets a scroll onto the table and a holographic picture shows on it.

Ozpin: This man has been seen on the cameras in the Emerald Forest killing some of the grimm

Ozpin: This man has been seen on the cameras in the Emerald Forest killing some of the grimm. I need you four to locate where this man is, and bring him to me.

Ruby: You can count on us to find him Prof. Ozpin.

Ozpin: There is a bullhead waiting for you. You are dismissed.

After that, Team Rwby leaves, and heads towards the bullhead waiting for them.

*Emerald Forest

We see our favorite team of schmucks in the Emerald Forest looking for this man which was assigned to them to find.

Ruby: Man, I wonder what his weapon would be. Oh! Maybe he has a hammer just like Nora.

Yang: Well we won't know until we find him, and either way, where is he.

Team Rwby has been looking for a hour, and they didn't find any clues yet.

Weiss: How is it this hard just to find a guy walking in armor so much armor.

We see Blake looking behind a tree, and what she saw made her shocked.

Blake: Um, guys, you might want to look at this.

The rest of Blake's team goes to what Blake sees, and it also made them shocked. There were a large amount of grimm dead in the opening, and they looked like they were they were clobbered. Some of the grimm's bodies were smapped in half, and others were worse.

Ruby: What did this to them?

Yang: I don't know what, but I suggest we leave, like right now!

Team Rwby look around themselves, and they see they are surrounded by huge amounts of grimm.

Weiss: Why are there so many of them !?

Blake: I don't know, but suggest we run!

One of the beowolves started to run towards the group, but before it got near....

*BAM*

Dust started to cover the team, and some of the grimm there. When the dust started to clear, they see a man on the dead beowolf. But this wasn't an ordinary man, no, it was the man team Rwby was supposed to retrieve, and just judging from the way he was standing.

 But this wasn't an ordinary man, no, it was the man team Rwby was supposed to retrieve, and just judging from the way he was standing

*Ignore the A.I*

Things are about to go down, right here, right now.

                To Be Continued

A/N : I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!