𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾.

𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭,𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.

1640

"She kissed him and said...goodbye my love..." The young woman said,she is who reads books to others. The guys were at the door enjoying her voice and book,while the girls were gathered around her for more of the story.

She wasn't a higher up like who is she reading for now,she was a middle-class lady. Not rich nor poor,the crown prince was outside,he had never seen her face nor heard her voice.

He was always curious about her,he heard his younger sisters talking about her,that even her self-written books are good..

He can read,he was intelligent and had a handsome face. 𝖪𝗂𝗆 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 that was his name,the name that people feared and loved. He was at his garden with a rose in his hand,the court ladies were walking to him and bowed. "Your majesty it's late and cold you can catch a cold if you don't go inside-" "it's okay get inside it's my garden I can go here alone." He cuts them off.

They bowed again and left his sight,he was staring at the rose in his hands,wondering when he will meet his lover. He will probably not know her till the wedding day,but a young man of 19 can dream.

"Where is the exit?" He heard a woman muttering,she was talking to herself what the crown prince thought was kinda cute. "Can I help you?" He asked. She was startled about to fall when he prevented her of falling,staring right in her eyes.

He held her tight,like she was gonna run away. He didn't knew her name or status. But he didn't care it was 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍. The young woman didn't knew what to do and he let her go.

She bowed and apologized,he was confused because she didn't say anything like I'm sorry your majesty. She didn't knew he was the crown prince or someone with royal blood in his veins. He liked it,how someone finally doesn't know about his status.

She was beautiful,tied up black hair and brown eyes. Pale skin and a slim body with curves in the right places,a beautiful smile she was just perfect.

"I'm sorry but do you know where the exit is?" She asked since it was her first time in the palace and definitely not her last time. "Just walk back where you came from and then at your left." She smiled and bowed,"I must have missed it..Thank you." She turned around and walked out of the garden.

Leaving him with a fast beaten heart and a rose what he wanted to give to her.