𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

"𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾."

"Please miss stop crying." All she could do that night was crying,he wanted to be with her true love. "I am not gonna marry him!" She shouted at the court ladies holding her wedding dress.

Suddenly she felt someone grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the room. He slapped her in the face,she looked at the ground giving no emotions. "Stop fucking crying and get in that wedding dress." Jungkook hissed. "Never." She answered.

"What did you say?!" She tought that if she was brave,that everything would be fine. "I will never marry you." He slammed her against the wall,her back that hurted like hell.

"Oh you fucking will." He leaned closer to her ear,"And I will make your life a hell." Tears started to built up in her eyes,she looked at him with disgust.

"You killed my brother and Taehyung and still do you ask me to marry YOU?" Jungkook got mad when she mentioned his name,he slammed his hand against the wall causing her to flinch.

"We don't speak about him anymore." He hissed.

He woke up and looked around,all he could remember that Jungkook was trying to kill him. He stood up and walked around,"J-jimin." He fell on two knees holding the body of his bestfriend.

A tear escaped from his eyes,"It's not the time to cry,we need to go back to the palace." He looked behind him and saw general Min. "G-general." He stuttered. "Who's idea was it to send you? But you did well not gonna lie,come on get on my horse."

"B-but-" "your majesty their are gonna make Jungkook the king come on." He hopped on the back of the horse and they were on their way to the palace.

"Drink some water." They stopped at a river,"have you heard it? They are gonna make Prince Jungkook the king." Some people from the village were talking to eachother while washing their clothes.

"He executed people who talked about crown prince Taehyung." The crown prince couldn't believe it,"General we need to go..now!"

He could only think about soe-yeon,was she dead? Is she okay? He was worried,they came in the capital and got off their horse. "C-crown prince Taehyung." One of the guards whispered. "Just let me in." He whispered back.

They got in in the back and ran to the palace were the cerenomy was already beginning.

Soe-yeon besides Jungkook holding back her tears. The crown prince running to the palace hoping he was in time.