33

BREAK IT DOWN!

Cate sighed as a makeup artist touched up her nose, beside her Sarah was being set up with a mic and two cameramen were setting up in front of them.

"I kind of hate pre-press," Cate noted, "it's so hard not to spoil anything."

Sarah laughed beside her. But Cate quickly noticed the woman was on her phone and not even remotely paying attention. She snapped her fingers by her ear, "hey Paulson, are you listening?"

Sarah looked up, "hmm? Are we starting?"

Cate chuckled, "quit texting your girl-toy and focus."

Sarah was about to give a sarcastic response, but the interviewer walked in with an excited smile and introduced herself.

The interview got underway and Sarah kind of felt bad for constantly getting off track whenever her and Cate would digress into their own little worlds and inside jokes. Luckily the interviewer was enjoying it as much as they were.

The interviewer, Megan? Yeah Megan. Megan crossed her legs and cleared her throat that became dry from the laughter, "okay okay final question."

The blondes straighten up a bit and listened.

"Sarah, you and Levi have some sort of relationship correct?"

Sarah bit her lip, "well nothing is official but yes."

"Well the world is loving it and so am I! But I have this post here," she took out what looked like a printed screenshot of Levi's last instagram post.

"Its caused quite the stir because everyone is still trying to figure it out, care to explain it for us?"

Cate grinned widely, "yeah Sarah, explain."

Sarah blushed and shook her head, "it was just...about us kissing on set that's it."

The interviewer thanked them and their assistants led them out of the room.

Cate leaned over and laughed, "we all know that post meant to say fucked on set and not kissed."

"Shut up! No it wasn't," Sarah whined as they moved to the next interview.

☆_____☆
Literally wrote this in my philosophy lecture. The Louvre is that you???

Thoughts:)