Woah💞x

Payton's POV:
There I was at 12pm staring straight at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.she was perfect from her freckles to her bright eyes I couldn't stop my feelings towards her I know I have only just started talking to her but I have been following her for awhile now.just watching her sleep made me wanna kiss her soft plump lips. All of a sudden I get a call... it was chase and my manager I picked up the call.
Chase
Manager
Payton

Yo payt
Ayyyyy chase what's this about it's about 12am
Sorry to ruin your sleep but we need to know who's going on tour with you guys!
Yep soz Payton but we need it now!
Oh well it's me, chase, Jackson, Anthony, Dylan, jaden, Griffin, chase Kieth, Sam, baby Ariel, faith and leilanna and then the rest of our friends
Wait the leilanna you have a crush on!
Chase don't expose me like that!
Soz bro anyway I'm going to sleep gn
Bye guys gn I'm contacting everyone tomorrow to see if they can come
Gn guys baiiiiiiii
End of call
Still Payton's PoV:
The whole phone call I was staring right at her. Then I just spoke everything on my mind....
'Hey princess, I know your asleep rn but you still look perfect how can someone that's asleep look so perfect, your smile gives me butterflies, you have made my life so much better ever since I saw you in tik tok I fall for you everytime I see you on social media my heart melts! You make me smile when I see ur goofy tiktoks I'm so glad I got your number by accident, I hope you do come on your with us so we can see eachother and as soon as you followed me I started fan boying honestly I am so scared to tell you this cos I'm not sure if you would feel the same way... goodnight beautiful sleep well!' And then I saw her smile and I smiled and fell asleep thinking about her...
Your/ leilannas POV:
My heart melted. I couldn't stop myself from smiling, and then i fell asleep thinking about him, do I like him? And then I drifted off to sleep. I woke up to my mum shouting that her and my dad were leaving for a business trip again they have litterally just got back! Ughhhh 'bye' and then my brother shouted bye and they left. 'You have a brother?' I turned to my phone where Payton was with his sexy raspy morning voice, I suddenly got 'fanny flutters' which is a feeling I had never felt before 'leilanna?'
'Oh sorry Payton yes I have a brother but he doesn't really like to be on camera'
'Oh it's Kool babygirl I was just wondering how old is he?'
'Ooooo babygirl I like it handsome, but he's 19 and he's called myles'
'Nice baby would love to meet him someday just like you'
' and I would love to meet ur family to'
'Well maybe one day bebe'
'I gtg and get ready ttyl and yes I can come one tour' I say winking
He blushes and smiles with his cute dimples
'Bye handsome' and I end the call

AN: hi dudes hope you enjoyed please vote and follow for more😎537 words💓xxxxx