Long Ago...

~(Y/N) Pov~
<Many Years Ago>
-Location: ???-

How many years ago was it...
I forget...
What I do remember however...
Is the constant pain that never ended...

(Y/N): ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH?!?!

There I was... all those years ago.... never ending experiments... by the ones who raised me... by the one I called my parent. Chained to the walls not being able to flee from this never ending pain... only waiting for the day to be saved from this...

???: S-sir?! I don't think he can handle anymore of this!

????: That is no concern of mine! He has no other choice but to be able to endure this... one day he shall achieve what I have failed to do in my life time...

???: Sir...?

????: My revenge will happen... and he shall be the one to deliver it for me!!! Grow my son, grow!! Increase the voltage!!

???: Yes Sir!!

(Y/N): ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Heh... I called that man my father... however we had no blood ties... I was but a stranger he took in and claimed as his son... no good parent would treat their child like this...

(Y/N): P-p-please no more... F-f-father...

I would beg him.... everyday... everyday... to have some mercy on me, however he just stood their never saying a word to me... as he spoke a word to his assistant to increase my pain. The only words he ever spoke to me were...

????: This is all to one day make you the strongest their is, (Y/N).

So many times I've heard him say that. So many days I held on hoping things would change, but... they never did... I was close to giving up hope until one day...

???: Are you okay...?

The day I looked up from hearing that voice... that sweet, sweet voice... it was like I was looking directly at the sun... there she stood... as bright as the sun... a little girl around my age with purple hair and eyes to match... smiling brightly...

 smiling brightly

(Y/N):.......

???: How terrible... the Master has gone too far...

(Y/N):.......

My mouth being dry from the weeks of not being fed or hydrated. Instantly a look of realization appeared on her face as she brought up a cup to my mouth.

???: I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I just can't stand by while the Master does this to you...

(Y/N):.....

???: Oh!! I know how about I introduce myself to you!! My name is Mizuki!!

(Y/N):....

Mizuki:.... No response... sigh~... I should've expected this...