Chapter 8: Just a dream?!

Third POV

"ANYTHING!!!" Vicky screamed as a hand slightly shook her shoulder. Straddling awake she look up to see Mr. Turner in front of her, with a slightly worried face.

"Looks like you were having a bad dream. Maybe to much pizza?" He said, referring to the empty plate in front of her. "Well, why dont we drive you home now?" Mrs. Turner said.

"Uh, sure?" Vicky answered, still a little startled of what she had seen in her dream. But that was quickly pushed to the side when she heard Timmy's voice. "Oh Vicky! Remember, you promised to handwash all my laundry. After all, you did such a good job on the other chores."

WHAT?! Vicky said, not believing a single word he said.

"You even payed for the pizza yourself. And you even promised to give mom and dad the pizza-money back, because you said it was the right thing to do." (Y/N) said, appearing around the corner.

Vicky evilly glared at the girl.

However, before she was about to speak, she looked towards the nearby fishbowl. Where the two small goldfish looked at her, a bright smile decorated their faces.

"Uh...uh... Oh yes, thats right! Here you go Mr. Turner." he smiled.
Meanwhile madly mumbling under her breath. She pulled out the 20 dollar bill that she had received and returned it to Mr. Turner.

(Y/N) POV

I took place next to Timmy as I watched Vicky return the money. She made her way over towards us with a fake smile: "Of course I'll do your laundry. I don't know whats going on around here"

Once she was close enough, her façade faded as I could see her true nature come to the surface. " but Im gonna fine out. You two watch my words!"

Afterwards she snatched the launder basket out of Timmys hands.
"See you Vicky!" Timmy said. Before Vicky angrly walked out the front door with his laundry.

The Fairly Odd Parents ~ Timmy Turners sister (Reader insert)