Episode 29

The two were currently walking up a hill at the park they found. Little does Irene know that Taehyung planned all of this. The wooden stairs led to an unending sight up.

Irene: Yah, are you sure we're allowed to go here?

Irene asked, tiredly hooking her arm around Taehyung's arm for support. In fact, she can't walk on the stairs herself. It sounds silly but it is true!

Taehyung: Mm... I don't know // Shruggs //

Taehyung acts as if he didn't know. It was 9 PM at night and Irene wasn't so sure if this was right. There were no people around them which she found scary.

Taehyung: Look! There's the platform!

Taehyung pointed, rushing up the stairs. Once again, pretending not to know.

Taehyung: WOAH!~

Taehyung was half-acting and half-not acting. He knew there was a view like this but he also didn't expect the view to look that addictive.

Irene: Why are you shouti-..ing.

The stars were twinkling brightly. The moonlight was undeniably beautiful. The light from the city that was shining brightly made their jaw drop. In fact, the view itself made them speechless. Words cannot describe how beautiful the sight was.

Irene: Woah...

A bright flash then interrupted the moment. Irene glanced to her right and caught Taehyung taking a photo with his Polaroid.

Irene: Did you just take a photo of me?

Taehyung: W-What? No.

Irene: -.-

Taehyung: I swear! I didn't!

Irene: Yeah, right.

Taehyung takes a photo with his phone this time and glances at Irene. Taehyung admits it, Bae Joohyun under the moonlight was no match for him. The moonlight that hit her skin made her features way more beautiful-well, she is already beautiful but she's way more beautiful under the moonlight. The cold wind swiftly lifts up the dark strands of her hair. Her eyes were sparkling like stars and lights, luring anyone into her eyes with just a glance. Her smile was sweet like honey and is definitely second to none, just looking at her will make you do the same too. Everything about her was perfect. Including her personality and perfection.

Irene: It's so pretty..

Irene mutters under her breathe, smiling in awe at the night view.

Taehyung: Right...

"It is pretty..."

-- Next Day --

After yesterday, tomorrow is now today. Which means posing in front of cameras. Both of them arrived at the shooting just on time and got their stylists to style them away.

-- Taehyung POV --

Your Thoughts: "The very first shooting as a couple"... Just the sound of it makes me nervous. I should've ditched the offer before it was too late. But at the same time, I don't regret it. It's better than seeing the headlines entitled with "BTS' V refuses an offer of shooting with Red Velvet Irene". Come to think of it, what's the concept?

Stylist Noona: You're done.

You open your eyes, revealing a mirror in front of you.

You: Kommawo, Noona. (Thanks, Noona).

You stood up and went outside the dressing room. You head to the photoshoot which had a white background with big flashing lights pointed at it. The staff was setting up the set and you went up to your personal manager.

You: Hyung, where's Irene noona?

Manager-nim: Hm? Oh, she's about to finish with her make-up.

You: // Nods //

The photographer then shouts in the whole room.

???: Where are Taehyung-ssi and Irene-ssi?

You walked over to her, who was sitting in front of a big camera on a stand.

You: Here.

???: Where's Irene-ssi?

You: S-

Irene: I'm right here. Sorry, did I take too long?

You turned around, seeing a walking Irene noona coming your way. Your eyes widen when you saw her outfit. A long red dress with a slight slit along her leg. Her red heels tapped on the marble floor. Her black hair swayed side to side, making her facial features stand out. Gosh, the only thing you could hear at the moment was your heart beating along with the clicks of her heels. Your outfit? You were wearing an outfit that brought you back to the Blood, Sweat, and Tears era. And that was when you knew the concept.

It was a sexy concept.

???: No, you're just right in time. So you probably know today's concept. First of all, I'm Ms. Jang. You're a photographer. You'll be taking solo shootings first, then the last will be the both of you at the same time.

She continued introducing the new theme for us(since it was our first time shooting as a couple) and later on continued with the shootings.

-- Later --

Both of you have taken your solo shootings, and it's time to go on the set together. You saw her nervous and tried to ease her up.

You: Noona, don't get nervous. You've been in a photoshoot before. It's practically doing it again.

Irene: Yeah, yeah. Thanks, that helped ALOTTT.

(Note the sarcasm)

Ms. Jang: Taehyung-ssi, Irene-sii, are you both ready?

Us: Ne.

Mr. Jang: Alright then, step into the platform.

Both of you went into the photo shoot and started off awkwardly. But as time passes, we started getting comfortable with REALLY awkward poses. And damn, every 15 photos I get my make-up done. I sweat so much because of the sexy poses. And with that said, the photoshoot finally ended.

Ms. Jang: Alright! That's a wrap! Good job everyone!

Everyone bowed to each other and greeted politely.

Ms. Jang: Good job to the both of you. Both of you never let my expectations down.

Us: Thank you // bows //

Ms. Jang: Ah, Taehyung-ssi.

She came close to your ear you politely leaned in.

Ms. Jang: Good luck. You suit really well. // Thumbs up //

She leaves and wraps up the set. You froze there, blinking innocently. Everyone was going around, finishing up.

Irene: Good job, Taehyung.

You: You too, Noona.

Irene: Anyways, see you later then?

You watch her walk away but realize she trips on a wire. Her heel got caught and you quickly looked at where the wire led to.

Your Thoughts: The lights..!

You run to her, quickly pushing her away and getting your arm hit with the big light stand. The impact pushed you down to the floor and you groan in pain.

-- Episode 29 End --

Author's Note:
Finally, an update!! Yeah, I know right? I might not update 'till the end of August. The reason why is because I'm homeschooled. And by now, normal students would be probably going back to school but in homeschool, it ends at August. But I think it depends on when you started studying, I started in October so I guess that's why mine is extended 'till August. Anyways!!! I should sleep. Goodnight (or good morning) readers!!! 💜