Chapter 4

Colby POV
     After the teacher said Lexie was my partner I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I see her freaking out while talking to Teaira and I smile to myself cause she has no clue how her life will change from this simple project. She started walking towards me and sat down next to me. I leaned over and whispered, "Don't be afraid" while giving her my panty dropper smirk.
     When my beautiful Lexie dared to tell me off for the for the first time I was so amused and turned on at the same time.
                              ****
     Before I know it the bell rang and Lexie basically runs for Teaira so they can leave the classroom. I decided to follow them but they seen me and started to walk faster. Once I made it outside I saw them sitting down on the bus talking to their two best friends most likely about me following them.
     I followed the bus to her stop and yelled out my window, "Nice ass Lexie" knowing full in well she doesn't want me calling her that. I drove away and looked in my rear view mirror and saw she was livid. Smiling to myself I think about her beautiful smile and cinnamon smell which I love so much. After seeing her face I'm definitely riding the bus tomorrow.