Chapter 2 - First Day Back

Virgils POV
I wake up in my bed, all alone. Logan's mom can home yesterday and he wanted to sleep at home. I was fine with it. I look over at the time 5:37. Great I woke up way to early. I know with my luck I won't be about to go back to sleep so I get up. I go into my bathroom. I comb my black to purple and blue hair. I put on my primer, foundation, and I also put on some eyeliner. I go back into my room and grab my cloths. I put on Logan's hoodie with a blue shirt and black sleeves. I put on my black ripped jeans with my shoes. I put on my necklace with the skull from the festival and my bracelet from Logan. I grab my car keys, phone, ear buds, and bookbag and walk out of my house and lock the door behind me. I get into my car and drive out to the park. I get out of my car and go sit down up against a tree next to a pond. The memories from the day Roman pulled me under flashes though my thought. I try to forget about that day. I try to forget the feeling of giving up and death in my stomach, and the feeling of water pulling me down deeper and deeper. Then Logan's arms around me. Then I snap back into reality. I get up and go back to my car. It was now 6:48am. I decide I wanted some food. I drive to McDonald's. I pull up through the drive through.
"Hello what may I get for you today." The cashier says
"Hello. May I get a Oreo McFlurry and a large fry." I say back to the person.
"Okay you want an Oreo McFlurry and a large fry. That will be $6.36, please pull foward." They say.
I drive forward and pay for my food and receive it. I drive and park in a spot at the park that faces the sun. I eat my food. I look down at the time as I finish my food. It was 7:25. I get out and throw my trash away and get back into my car. I call Logan.
"Hey babe, did you want a ride to school?" I ask him.
"Yeah. I will be ready in 10. I can't wait to see your adorable face." Logan says. I start to blush.
"Okay. I will be there in 10." I say
"Bye babe see you soon."
"Bye."
I hang up. God I love him. I drive to Logan's house and sit there waiting for him. Then I get a text.

Logan- Hey can you come inside?
Me- Sure

I get out of my car and walk inside Logan's House.

Logan's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. It was 7:00. We have school today. I get to see Virgils adorable face today. I am so excited. I get up and walk to my bathroom. I comb my brown to blue and purple hair. I put on my glasses and go back to my room. I go through my cloths. I get out Virgils Hoodie and put it on. I also put on some blue jeans and some blue vans. I put on the book necklace from the festival and the bracelet that Virgil also has. I look at the time it was 7:11am. I get all my school stuff together and I open up my phone. I was about to call Virgil then he calls me. I answer the call.
"Hey babe, did you want a ride to school?" He asks me
"Yeah. I will be ready in 10. I can't wait to see your adorable face." I say. I knew he would be blushing.
"Okay. I will be there in 10." Virgil says back.
"Bye babe see you soon."
"Bye."
He hangs up and I go down stairs. I see my mom.
"Hi Mom."
"Hi honey. Hey how are you getting to school?" She asks
"Virgil is coming to get me."
"Tell him to come inside." She says. I text him.

Me- Hey can you come inside?
Virgil- Sure

I hear him knock on my door and I open it.
"Hey." Virgil says.
"Hey, come inside."
We walk to the living room where my mom is.
"Hi Mom." Virgil says. I smile.
"Hi honey. Boys may you sit down." My mom says
We both sit down.
"So Max and I were thinking. I am moving in with her." She says.
"That's great. Where will you be living?" I say
"London."
Virgil doesn't say anything.
"Oh. What are we going to do with the house?"
"I was thinking you could live with Virgil and we could sell it for money for College." She says.
"That's fine with me." Virgil says.
"When are you moving?"
"This Wednesday."
"Well then I guess this is fine with me. As long as your happy I am happy." I say
"Thanks Logan."
"Well we have to get going for school now."
We give my mom a hug and go off to school.