Chapter 2

In the garden, lily was playing in the flower field and and went to the fountain and the reflection of herself and said as she picked flowers, wow beautiful flowers and she saw orange roses she picked and put them in her basket and sang from her favorite movie The Lorax as she picked orange roses she heard someone crying and saw A brown bar ba loot name pipsqueak and he was crying because he was lost and she lifted him up and said, "hello there pipsqueak what's the matter oh you're lost oh please don't cry and but she didn't know is that the dr. Seuss villains saw Lily and decided she should be dead at once and they told one of them to kill her and one of them did and lily said, "come on creck  up would you smile for me pipsqueak?" And he did and giggled saying, "he he that's better you can be with me"and she kept pipsqueak in her bag and one of them crept closer and closer when she turned she saw one of them with a knife and she gasped but seeing how sweet and innocent she was one of them dropped the knife out of its hand and said, I can't I can't do this forgive me I'm so sorry and she asked, wha what do you mean you're sorry and one of them said, "they're mad jealous of you they'll stop at nothing" and she asked, "but but who?" And one of them answered, "dr. Seuss villains and nefarious"  and she gasped, "dr Seuss villains and nefarious?" And one of them said, now Quick princess run run away in the paths anywhere never come back I'll tell your father and your sister OK now go go run run hide" and lily began to run and grab pipsqueak into her bag and began to run frightened and alone lily ran into the pathways gremlins began torn up her dress and along the way she had scrapes, bruises, cuts and everything and The farther she ran The more lost and frightened she became at last she could run no more she collapsed to the ground with a sob well mysteriously shadows were watching her from the darkness.

 Seuss villains and nefarious"  and she gasped, "dr Seuss villains and nefarious?" And one of them said, now Quick princess run run away in the paths anywhere never come back I'll tell your father and your sister OK now go go run run hide" and lil...