Who The Shuck Do You Think You Are

Stiles' eyes were burning in hatred as he reached for the knife, still smudged in blood. The pack and Noah ran into the room after Stiles. They were in shock to see Stiles pinning an asian boy to a wall and holding a knife to his throat. The really bad part was that the pack didn't do anything but watch in shock. (Peter just stood there, smiling in fascination.)

"Void, I want to talk to Thomas." The asian boy said, trying to get out of the brunettes grip.

"I'm sorry Minho, but Thomas isn't here right now." Stiles said. The pack looked over to Peter, who looked back at them smugly. "Let me talk to him, it's important." The asian boy, Minho, said.

Stiles laughed darkly, "I used to be important to you once. But you all forgot about that pretty quickly, so, why should I help you." Stiles' eyes seemed to let go of some of the darkness in them. Minho exhaled, "Tom, look-"

"Don't. Don't you shucking 'Tom' me. You know what you did, you were perfectly aware of your actions." Stiles said, still holding the knife to Minho's throat.

"You left without telling anyone. We looked everywhere for you, we even went back to the shucking Scorch." Minho yelled. Stiles' grip tightened on the knife, "You wanna know why? Because you and Brenda and Fry and Gally and everyone else blamed me. You blamed me for everything, you called me worthless, stupid, cowardly, you even went as far as telling me that Newt's death was my fault." Stiles yelled back, he voice icy yet burning at the same time. Brenda and Minho flinched at Stiles' words, Stiles smiled internally at their expressions.
"So, give me one good reason that I shouldn't slit your throat right here and now." Stiles asked, pressing the knife against Minho's throat harder. "It's WICKED, they're back." Gally said, his body showing signs of submission, obviously not wanting to mess with Stiles. Stiles snapped his head towards Gally, putting the knife  down. Stiles walked over to Gally and got right in his face and spat, "What the shuck do you mean, 'they're back'?" Gally looked Stiles right in the eyes and said, "WICKED didn't go down, and apparently neither did Ava Paige. She sent us a letter, it held coordinates, about a week trip from Denver. It came with photos, of Teresa, a-and Newt and some other people." Void was not happy.

What the fuck kind of rights did they think they have, because they had none. And soon Gally was being cornered by Void, successfully leaving Minho to gasp for air."What do you mean, 'other people'. If you don't fucking tell me Gally, this knife will find a new home in your throat." The pack was confused, to say the least. Some where terrified, already wolfed-out and ready to fight if necessary. And Gally was terrified, he had only met Void a couple of times. And none of them were pleasant experiences. "People like Alby, and Winston and-and Chuck." The last word came out of Gally throat like a sob. Gally still felt responsible for his death, good. "Chuck, as in the innocent boy you brutally murdered? That Chuck?" Void hissed. Noah was done. He only knew one thing, this had to stop. "Stiles! Stop, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He yelled. Void snapped his head at Noah, moving the knife away from Gally in the process, a dark look in his eyes. Void laughed, "I'm not Stiles, and I'm not Thomas either. They know me as Void, you know me as the Nogitsune." The pack gasped. A cliché reaction really.

"We killed the Nogitsune, we trapped it!" Lydia exclaimed.

"Well, did you really think a glass jar could hold me?" Void asked, raising his eyebrows. The pack stayed silent. "I need to talk to Thomas, Void. C'mon you can do whatever you want to me after." Minho said, voice shaking slightly. Void laughed again, "It's not me you should be afraid of Minho. But sure, I'll let him out." And with that Void was gone. They could tell, that dark aura was gone. Replaced with an aura of power and danger. Thomas stood up straight, rising to his full height. Even the way he stood showed leadership. Thomas tucked the knife back into his pocket, he didn't need it right now. Maybe later though.

Thomas looked at Minho, grimacing. Then without warning, socked him in the jaw. "Now you wanted to tell me something. I heard all about the photos, but those mean nothing. They could be from before the maze or whenever really." Thomas said.

"WICKED is back. I-in the city. They're putting the walls back up. And starting construction on a new building. There aren't even any cranks in the area, they're all in The Scorch." Frypan said.

"How do you know it's WICKED? It could be anyone. And it's not surprising the cranks are gone, we blew the whole shucking place to smithereens."

"We sent a plane to look over the city, they never came back. The last thing we got from them was this." Minho took out an audio recorder that said, "WICKED is back. They have the other immunes. Cranks are nowhere to be seen, and..." The audio starts playing static, shouting can be faintly heard until it goes deadly quiet. "WICKED is good." Thomas grimaced as the last words of the message where gasped out. "We think that they're brainwashing people again. Thomas, they never took the chip out of our heads, they can still control us." Minho pleaded.

"Now would be the best time to mention that I saw a crank. Here in Beacon Hills, one from Jorge's base. I have no idea how it hadn't gone full psycho-zombie yet, but it's dead now." Thomas said.

"Was that the thing you killed in Derek's loft?" Scott asked, but Thomas ignored him.

"We have to go back, to at least see if it's true. Thomas, please come with us, with me." Brenda pleaded. "How desperate could they get? Really, anyone could tell that you're gay. Jesus, if she wanted to be with you, maybe she shouldn't have pushed you out!" Void yelled in the back of Thomas' head.

"Look, Brenda, I'm over you. I have been for at least two years, I stopped loving you the second you blamed me for all the deaths. I don't even consider you a friend, more like an enemy. I'll go, but not for you, not for Minho, or Gally, or Fry or anyone else. I'm going to destroy WICKED once and for all, and to save Newt, and Chuck, and Alby and-" Thomas cut himself off, he hadn't even tried to communicate with her since she 'died'. "Teresa. I haven't even tried to contact her, she- I -she could help us. And I haven't even tried to talk to her, not since she died." Thomas said grimly, he remembered their last telepathic message. He remembers how she sounded, and looked as she fell into the fire. "Thomas, I'll never stop loving you. Please, forgive me. I'll tell Newt you say hi, goodbye Tom."

"I'm not letting her die alone, not again." Thomas said