Chapter 3 Change?

Bakugous POV
I woke up in clothes on and under the blankets I got up and notices the chains are gone I wanted to know what the hell was going on. I looked around the room to see if anyone was there I got up and walked out the room there they were,the league of villans standing infront of me.

Dabi's POV
"Your awake~" I feel bad for what I did to him but that's not going to stop me. "Just fucking kill me..I mean why not I have no real use here anyways." "Well you see my little ash blonde,your mine now,your gonna stay here and behave or I'm going to punish you".
"Go fuck yourself".

Bakugous POV
"Go fuck yourself." I am not scared of him I never will be. He thinks he can just control me...I'm going to find a way to escape i have to find a way to escape. Please find me....

Kirishimas POV
"Someone call his parents again Deku and Todoroki recheck his faviort places to be, everyone else keep looking I have to find him." My eyes started watering I could feel the warm tears go down my face. Where are you Katsuki?

Third persons POV
Dabi has been weird lately he has been merciful and nice bakugous has been recording every place there is to find a escape he can't stay here not again.

Bakugous POV
I think I found a decent escape their is the trash shoot in the far back corner the league of fuckers leave everyday at 3:00 in the morning I was able to get Dabi to take me on a walk it isn't blocked at the bottom so it's the only escape I have I must tell aiwzawa what I found out.

Dabi's POV
Bakugous has no idea what is coming to him...although I can't wait to see his face when he does find out what I'm planning to do~.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'm kind of losing motivation I'll keep writing it only because people actually read it 😂