Chapter 1

POV1

Sitting on the train with four strangers staring at you isn't so weird if you think about it. Maybe you have an unique look, or they are intrested in you. But I don't look unique, I don't look different from anyone else either. And I definitely wasn't attractive. The people staring at me sat on different places, one uncomfortably close and a few further away. I tried to not look at them but it was difficult. I looked up at the one closest to me, making eye contact. The eyes were almost all white as it looked like blood was crawling up the tear channels. My eyes quickly searched for the others, and yes, blood were running down their pale cheeks. I stopped looking at them. Did no one see them, I couldn't be the only one seeing this.

I'm not crazy, this isn't happening.

I tried my hardest to convince myself that everything was okay, nothing was going to happen to me. I looked down at my hands and saw my bones and nerves. All the flesh was gone from my hands and I screamed loudly.

"Why the fuck are you screaming for?" Andrew's voice made me snap out from my thoughts.

"People." I said and looked at him with a blank expression. I didn't feel anything now. They were gone again and couldn't hurt me.

"It's damn annoying when you just scream like that all the time." He groaned and stood up from the table. I just looked at him and sighed loudly. It wasn't my fualt this happened to me.