Chapter 11

Dangerous. Don't you know that? Of course you don't, you fucking idiot.

I walked off the bus and started to walk home. It was late, the time. October 17th. 5:45 PM.

I opened the door quickly and stepped inside of the warm house. But it was dark and empty. I didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend but I had always wanted more, but not gotten more as I don't do anything to archive it.

Worthless idiot.

That's what I am, maybe. I took what I got and lived from that. "Anyone here?!" I asked as I walked into my livingroom. I heard something move around the corner of the couch quickly. That put a smile on my face. But I started feeling bad as I just hadn't been gone from hell but also from my home. "Hey. I'm so sorry I left you." I said and walked towards him. "Simon. Come here." I sat down on the couch and put my legs up too. I heard him come towards me and then he jumped up besides me. I smiled and looked at him. "How is it?" He looked at me. He was a cute little pet I found outside my house two years ago. He was weirdly shaped, with big blue yellow eyes. At first he had been a living hell but then I started to know how to deal with him more and more.

"Not okay. Not okay. Not okay." Simon whined and I felt more bad about this.

"I'm sorry. I'm here again and I'm not leaving you like that ever again." I said and I saw that Simon got happier.

"Promise. Promise. Promise." He said and I nodded.

"I promise."

I sat and ate dinner while Simon was outside the house, trying to catch something to eat. He told me it was okay. That he could handle his hunger. But I was still nervous about it. What if he couldn't.

You're an idiot. Why did you bring that thing home? Are you five?

I ate up the pasta and then put my plate in the sink along with everything else.