3

Jaemin shows up to school directly on time for his student council meeting.

Despite walking to school looking he had just gotten turned back to a human from a frog and facing the side effects of his eyes still bulging out of his head, he was still in the meeting room right on the dot.

Though he couldn't greet the students at the gate, Jaemin still found it a miracle that he got there earlier than he expected.

For Jeno's conversation with the Diablos members was not short, and him crying for another 15 minutes wasn't a short time either.

He takes in a deep breath before he plasters a smile on his face watching as the student council members began to flood in.

Renjun who was Vice President, Krystal Jung who was the Secretary, Yeji who was the Treasurer, and Jeongin Yang who was the PRO.

There were the Year Level Representatives as well as Class Representatives, but they weren't as important as the main 5 who took care of the school's students.

This meeting was no different from any other, just discussions about future plans they had, or any events they'd like to hold. The summer school festival was what was coming up soon, and that was something they needed to take care of, funding and whatnot.

Usually, Jaemin was very active in these types of meetings. They were fun, it was always interesting to hear the ideas of all the different students. But this specific day, he couldn't help but drift off into another world of his own.

What Jeno had talked about with his gang had gotten to him somehow.

Jaemin never lets anyone bring him down, if someone makes fun of him or insults him, he tends to ask if they're having a bad day and need a snack from the home economics room where he kept any extras in the fridge.

It was always entertaining to him how offering sweets could get them to warm up to him even after insulting him prior, it was odd. But then again, Jaemin was an all around charming person. Anyone could fall for him and his personality.

Though the situation he was currently in... well, least to say it felt odd.

Jeno had insulted him, and so did his friends, even if they had hit a sensitive spot, Jaemin isn't sure why he felt so down afterwards.

He's gotten the same type of words thrown at him before by other people, but why did this feel... why did this feel so weird?

It doesn't take long for Yeji and Renjun to notice their friends odd behavior and kick him gently under the table to snap him out of it.

And once Jaemin is out of his trance, he looks around confused to what he was going on with a small frown on his face apologizing for being so careless, only to be shot with looks filled with concern.

The meeting finishes about an hour later with everyone telling Jaemin to get well soon besides not being sick, but just because of how upset he looked earlier. He thanks them all one boy one as they all go to class.

Well, maybe not all.

"Jaem, you good?" Yeji asks as she frowns at Jaemin, "you were out of it almost the whole meeting!"

Renjun nods his head agreeing as he moves to back hug Jaemin who was standing with his body faced towards the whiteboard behind his desk chair. "Did something happen before school started? We noticed you weren't here at your regular time..."

The honey haired boy sighs as he feels Renjun wrap his arms around his waist. "I'm fine, don't worry too much, alright? He attempts to reasure, only to earn a snort from Yeji who was playing around with a pencil she had found on the round table that once the council members had been seated around.